15

ive decided to write on my phone 😊

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

The weekend was suppose to be my time to relax and enjoy, but usually during the school year I spent my weekends planning next weeks lessons and cleaning around my house.

I had called Melanie earlier and told her everything that's happened. I didn't mention what Harry had said before I scurried out of his house but I kept replaying it in my head "Well maybe I have to show you my rough side then."

It made me think back to when he spanked me and ordered me around. Not to mention when he made me call him daddy. I hadn't really called him 'daddy' for awhile but I'm pretty sure he just didn't want to scare me off by making me call him it.

With nothing but my annoying life stuck on my mind on a Saturday afternoon, I decided to take a shower for the second time today. I cleaned most of my foyer and room today so I got a little sweaty.

As I undressed for my shower, my head snapped up when I saw my phone buzzing on the counter where I had just put it. Mr.Styles flashed across the screen and I almost fell over with my towel in my hand to pick it up.

"Uhm- sorry hello?" I rushed out as I balance myself from falling over. Why was I even running to the phone to answer Harry's call? Because you want him to call, my subconscious said.

"Hello, Daisy." He said in that pantie dropping husky voice.

I shook my head and placed a palm over my forehead. I was just angry with him the other day and now I'm saying how sexy he was.

He slightly chucked probably nothing my heavy breathing and silence. "Did you go for a run, love?"

"You can't call me love. And no I'm getting into the shower." I said in a grumble. He probably thought I was like a 12 year old who gets excited when their first boyfriend calls their cellphone.

More chuckling, "Alright, love. Remember when I promised I'd show you my rough side?" His voice seemed to drop 10 octaves.

"You didn't promise.. Just stated?" My voice was a bit off.

"Well I'm taking you out tonight. It's a work thing, like the one you came to last time. I'll pick you up at 6:35 sharp. I expect you standing outside when I get there we won't have time to waste."

And before I could muster a reply, he hung up.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
ya ya im a sucky person for not updating fast enough. and this chapter sucks balls.

i feel like this story isn't fun nor interesting. should i just stop?

your thoughts..