17

To say I felt intimidated and awkward was an understatement. After Harry pulled up to a huge hotel in the middle of New York, we were escorted out of the car and through the front lobby to an open ball room off to the side of the hotel. Harry kept a light pressure on my back as he guided me inside the ball room.

"This all for a work thing?" I said not really meaning to say it out loud

Harry's mouth twitches up in amusement when he looks down at my astonished look. "Yes, Daisy. I can show you much more exquisite things if you let me" he whispers in my ear as his fingers trace the side of my face to remove the fringe from it. His voice causes me to shiver and his cold fingers send an almost shock through me.

We continue further into the ball room where at least 200 other employees from his work are.

"We're going to eat first and I have to talk with a few of my coworkers, you can mingle if you'd like. After that you're all mine" He says and removes his warm touch from my back

I was scared to have Harry leave my side but excited for when he got back so I could be "all his".  I think my hormones are all an all time high right now.

Before he Saunders off he looks me straight In the eye, "Don't talk to any men. If I see you talking to any ill be quite upset." I roll my eyes. "Daisy." He warns and I remind myself I don't want a punishment.

"Ok." I whisper softly. I just want him to hurry back because I find myself excited to see his 'rough side'

------------

Extremely short and I apologize but I honestly barely even remember the plot I had planned for this book so this is a filler. Once I get back in the swing it'll pick up again!

do u guys have any fun plans for the summer?? 🙃🙃