11

Daisy;

"I'll meet you outside, Kit." I said as she waited for me by the classroom door.

I watched as she strolled out the door to Harry who'm I knew was already waiting out front for us. I had gotten an email from him 20 minutes before school ended saying "I'm parked outside. Try not to take too long getting out here." I wasn't surprised with his demanding tone. Even in his emails he's scary.

"Ms.Brown"

I stopped packing my things and looked up to see Liam in the doorway. I smiled and shifted to stand up straight. I coughed before speaking, "Mr.Payne."

"Hi, Daisy." he smiled, kindly. "You weren't home last night? I stopped by."

As soon as he said that a big smile fought its way to my lips. "Yo-you did?"

He smirked, "Mhhm."

"I wasn't home." I regretted not running out of Harry's house last night instead of letting him boss me around. "I wish I was home to see you! Why did you stop by?" I didn't care how desperate I looked right now. I've wanted to be Liam's girlfriend for so long now and maybe he was finally realizing it.

He shrugged, "I was around your neighborhood and I thought I'd stop by. Maybe we could go out today instead?"

I wanted to say yes but I knew Harry would be pissed off if I didn't get to his car soon. Maybe if I went out there and told him I needed to do work with Liam he'd let me go.

"Yeah, sure. Let me just finish packing up."

In less then 5 minutes me and Liam were both walking towards the pick up lane. I was already 10 minutes later then Kit and I knew that would annoy Harry, but I also had to tell him that he waited for no reason since I would be leaving with Liam, and I knew I'd get a punishment for it.

"I'll meet you by your car, Liam. Let me just tell my friend that I don't need a ride." I smiled up at Liam as he just nodded, not really caring about my words. I frowned at his sudden non interest in me but walked to Harry's fancy car anyways.

Harry rolled his window down and gave me that blank stare he always had on. I walked towards his window instead of getting in the car, confusing him.

"I have to go with Mr.Payne because we have to work on something. I'll text you later?" my voice was shaky as he glared at me. He knew that I was just trying to get out of this as fast as possible. Plus I didn't even have his number.

"No. Get in the car."

"You're not my dad. I can do what I want. And I want to go out with Liam." I crossed my arms but didn't raise my voice like he was because Kit was in the backseat and I didn't want her to hear us fighting.

He leaned forward, his face almost out the window. I took a step back but that didn't stop him from grabbing me through the open window. His fingers closed around my arm and pulled me back to the window. He breath fanned over my face as he held me in place.

"Actually, missy, I am your daddy and you will not be going out with Liam. Get in. Now!" he snarled before letting me go.

I whimpered in protest but stomped my way to the passenger seat. He was so annoying sometimes.

I sat myself, grumpily in the seat and huffed, "You know, I haven't signed the stupid contract so you can't boss me around just yet." I glanced over at him as he started the car. Kit was silent in the backseat, probably use to his demanding ways.

He smirked, "You'll sign it sooner or later."

"How do you know?" I sassed and rolled my eyes, surely annoying him.

"Because, I'll show you what I can do with that body of yours and you'll never want another daddy." He whispered so Kit wouldn't hear and smirked at my wide eyes.

"I-I need to tell Liam I'm not going anymore." I stuttered out so that I didn't have to reply to his vulgar words. Although they were quite surprising, I felt myself get wet in anticipation for what he might do.

He pulled towards Liam as he was just about to get in his car. He rolled my window down and Liam looked up to see me.

"I'm sorry, Liam. I can't do anything today. Maybe next week?"

Liam glanced towards Harry through my window before rolling his eyes, not a very Liam like thing to do. "K." was all he said before getting in his car.

"What a dick." Harry spat quietly and pulled out of the school parking lot and onto the road.

"He is not! You're the dick."

He looked towards me with a glare. Before I could move away he grabbed my jaw whilst still driving with one hand. "Do not say stuff like that or you'll regret it."

I forcefully ripped my chin from his hold and stuck my tongue out at him. "Whatever."

He groaned and sped up, scaring me. I was not looking forward to going to his house anymore now that I put him in an even worse mood.