8

I laid myself on the couch. It was defiantly here for show because it didn't look like he had ever sat on it.

He shut the door and slowly walked over to my trembling body. He sat close to me but I refused to look at him. Our knees bumped and a jolt of electricity rang through my body at the sudden contact.

"Daisy, I need you to sign something." He spoke softly, surprising me. His whole angry facade changed into one of complete seriousness.

I looked up at him, "What do you mean sign something?"

"Like I've said before, Daisy, I'm a very controlling man." He said slowly. I could hint the chilling tone of his voice but it didn't scare me away just yet. I wanted to know what he meant by all this.

I nodded, wanting him to go on.

"Have you ever heard of BDSM?" He asked carefully.

I opened my mouth to reply but quickly clamped it shut. I played with the ends of my tank top. Relationships should be equal between both partners.

"I have . . . but I think it's wrong . . ." I said hesitantly, looking towards my finger instead of his green orbs.

"Have you ever tried it?" he pries.

I can barely focus on our conversation because of his close proximity. His breath was now hitting the side of my cheek.

"No, but" I don't know how to get my words out.

He sighs, all the anger that he once had was gone and replaced with tiredness and annoyance. I barely knew anything about him yet I felt like I was letting him down.

"Why don't you sleep here tonight?" He asks whilst standing up.

"O-oh, no it's fine. I have work tomorrow and I need clothes and stuff." I stammer out quickly.

He shot me a warning look before stretching his hand out for me to take. It was odd seeing him holding his hand out waiting for me to take it, but I did. His fingers slid in between mine and the cool feeling of his rings helped with my clammy hands.

"You can sleep in our guest bedroom." He spoke lowly, pulling me out the door.

"When's Kit coming home?" I asked softly as we made our way down the long and elegant hallway.

"Hmmm," He hummed, thinking. "I think she'll be home in a minute or two. We'll have dinner then we'll go to bed, but for now you can change into something more comfortable."

He dragged me through the halls until we reached a plain white door at the end. He gave my hand a squeeze which made me part my lips in awe. I had never seen him act so nicely and it was confusing. Not even 10 minutes ago he was angry at me.

"There's already clothes you can wear in the draws." He said before untangling his hand from mine and leaving me alone in the room.

It was plain but simple. The walls were a light brown and the bed had beautiful white covers draped over it. The Styles guest bedroom was nicer then my whole apartment.

I shut the door and searched through the draws. I found yoga pants and a black t shirt for me to wear. Why did he already own this stuff? I felt weird putting it on knowing that it might've been his ex wife's but I didn't have anything else to wear except these uncomfortable work clothes. Immediately after changing, I dialed Melanie's number.

"Hello?" her voice rang through my iphone.

"Melanie! Oh my gosh you're not going to believe m-"

"Oh hey Daisy!" She interrupted me.

"Melanie, listen to me!" I whisper yelled. I didn't want Harry to hear my conversation with his co worker.

"What's up?" She said cooly.

I explained to her my situation in a brief 5 minutes without any interruptions. I left out the part where he spanked me but told her that he asked me to sign for a relationship.

"I didn't think you guys were close? It didn't look like you knew each other that well at the dinner?" She said wonderingly. "But I'd totally fuck him if I wasn't lesbian though. He's hot for an older man."

"That's the thing. I don't know him that well. And I like Liam, Melanie." I said sternly.

"BDSM is hot, Daisy. You should give it a try."

"You're not helping in this situation at all. Goodbye."

"I'm just saying, Daisy. If Liam hasn't asked you out yet, he probably never will. And Harry is a rich, successful man. You could quit your lame ass job and settle down."

"I don't know him. And he's way to controlling." I cringed.

"Get to know him. He seems to take a liking in you."

"Yeah, because I'm scared of him and he likes the control." I mumbled, sighing. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye."

A knock at the door caused me to drop my phone.

"Dinners ready." Harry said through the door.