6

It's been two days since I had seen or heard from Mr.Styles. I didn't dare email him or ask Kit about him, instead I pretended that the incident never happened. Right now it was after school hours and I was sitting at my desk grading papers but was soon interrupted by the door whipping open. My head snapped up.

"Why haven't you answered my calls." He gave me an angry glare.

"Harry, what are you doing here." I asked with wide eyes. I pushed my papers aside and stood up. "How'd you get in the school without a visitors pass?" I questioned, knowing I wouldn't like the answer. He most likely bribed the school secretary with money or by his intimidation.

"Don't bullshit me, Daisy. Answer my question before I bend you over this desk." He growled and took a step forward.

My heart raced as I tried to form words, "I didn't get any calls! I swear you can check my phone." I rushed my words.

"First you run out on me then you ignore me." He shook his head before walking up to me.

I stumbled back and hit my chair as I screeched in fear of falling but before I could, Mr.Styles caught me with his hands around my waist. I let out a frustrated sigh before pushing at his chest but he didn't loosen his grip and instead held me closer so my head hit his chest.

"Why are you even here, Mr.Styles?" I looked up at him, glaring.

A smirk took over his face, "Because, Daisy. You disobeyed me again."

"What the hell! You can't just spank anyone who disobeys you." I sassed, trying to push out of his grip but he wouldn't budge.

When his grip tightened, I started to panic.

"Daisy, if you eve-" His frightfully loud shout was interrupted by the creak of my classroom door.

We both looked to see Liam standing with a smile on his face. I coughed, shoving Mr.Styles off of me while he was in a daze.

"Hi Liam." I smiled whilst flattening out my hair and jeans. I knew there was a slight blush on my cheeks.

"Daisy." He nodded, "I didn't know you had a boyfriend."

"Yup well now you know." Mr.Styles rolled his eyes, "You interrupted which was quite rude." He added before I could deny us being in a relationship.

"Uh, Liam this is my friend, Mr.Styles." I said emphasizing that we weren't dating. Mr.Styles gave me a glare as he faked a smile to Liam.

"Harry. Nice to meet you, Liam."

I repeated his name in my head. It sounded like an innocent name for such a none innocent man.

They both extended their hands to shake but I knew Harry only did it to be polite because he wanted to make an impression.

"Me and Daisy were just leaving." Harry faked yet another smile and grabbed my wrist, pulling me out the door before I could say goodbye to Liam.

My nerves picked up as he led me to his car in a tight grip. I was shaking with fear as he harshly pulled the door open. I sat in the passenger seat bouncing up and down impatiently as he came around to sit in the front.

"You're in for the punishment of your life, baby."

A/N sorry this is so short!!! can you guess what im spelling out next in the chapters?? D.