14

Falling asleep wasn't hard at all. After finishing the movie I was fast to throw myself under the warm covers. Harry didn't seem to have the same idea though. He decided he needed to work more and stayed above the covers while his laptop laid on his lap. In the back of my mind I was wishing for Harry to lay down and cuddle me, but I told myself I didn't want that and turned the other way, cuddling into his warm blankets and falling asleep faster then I ever have before.

When I woke up the next morning it was raining out and the thunder could be heard from a distance almost like when you heard a big bang from another room. It took me a minute to register that I was indeed in Harry's bed.

I sat myself up, immediately flattening my crazy bed head hair and searching the room for Harry. No wonder I woke up with a cold back. Harry was no where to be found. I couldn't hear anything other then the pang of the rain hitting the windows and hitting the ground outside. The dark clouds outside only made the room darker, making me extra tired.

I sighed and reached over for my phone to check the time. It was only 8:35 am but I had already missed 35 minutes of school without calling in sick or anything. I started to panic; throwing the covers off me, rushing to fix my hair, straightening out my clothes, whipping open Harry's door.

I ran down his elegant stair case and almost slid into the kitchen where I could hear chatter. There Harry stood with his back facing me, leaning over the stove with his shoulder supporting his cellphone to his ear. I could smell eggs and bacon making my mouth water, but I didn't have time to eat, even if he was making this just for me.

He seemed to hear my presence because he turned his body around to catch a quick glance of me before quickly ending his call.

"Why are you up so early?" he asked in confusion, multiplying my anger.

"Harry! I'm missing work. Why the hell wouldn't you wake me up! You knew I had work because Kit went of to school." I took a deep breath ready to continue before Harry rudely interrupted.

"Darling, I called you in sick. I tried waking you but you were really tired. Just relax for today. I'm making us eggs and bacon." he said in a know it all tone.

I huffed in anger and slightly stomped my foot, my childish side coming out. "No. I don't like missing work, Harry. I'll just go home. Thanks for having me though. Yesterday was.. was fun."

His face contorted into one of slight anger before he sighed and turned to continue his work on the stove. "Alright then, Daisy. How about that contract?"

I scoffed, "Was that the only reason you wanted me over last night? So I'd sign that stupid contract. Why are you so obsessed with that?"

"Because, darling, I want to do things with you that I can't do with out that stupid contract."

I could practically hear his smirk through his voice. Only making me more angry. "Well I'm not signing the contract."

"Well maybe I have to show you my rough side then."

I didn't want his words to affect me, but they did. So when I went home that night the only thing I could do to release my sexual frustration was to do one thing. And I thought of him the whole time.

smut smut smut soon soon soon ;)

do you guys want her to sign the contract?