7

The drive was mostly silent other then the constant hum of the cars engine. The sound was surprisingly soothing but his words were stuck in the back of my head as we got closer to his mansion. I knew Kit wouldn't be home today because she went home with her friend Hannah, but my cheeks were still burning in anticipation for my punishment.

"Harry, I'm sorr-"

"Daddy." He growled.

"Huh?" I stared at his side profile. His jaw was tight and his knuckles were gripping the steering wheel extremely tight.

"It's Daddy to you. Not Harry."

If it was possible, my cheeks got even redder. I didn't know what to say after that so I just sat silently as we approached his neighborhood. Once we reached his house I silently climbed down from the expensive car and walked towards the front door with my head hung low.

"I want you bent over my office desk. Skirt and shirt off." He demanded whilst shoving the door open and practically pushing me in.

I scurried upstairs as he did whatever he was doing downstairs. My butt wasn't sore from last time but I knew that I was going to get a worse punishment this time.

I didn't want to reveal my body to him so I kept my tank top and panties on but pulled my tank top down so it was just below my underwear line. Even if it only hid an inch more then my panties did, I felt less exposed.

"I thought I said bent over my desk without your shirt." I heard Harry enter. I jumped, surprised at his sudden entrance.

"Sorry." I squeaked and quickly laid myself over his desk.

"You know know what, I change my mind. Go sit on that couch over there." He said, deep in thought.

A/N this is so short but I thought I'd update it because of the whole Zayn thing and I want you guys happy. I'm literally so sad. I cried when I found out in history.

I know some people are like taking breaks from the internet and wont be updating but im going to keep updating my books because although zayn is leaving i want to be positive. :(:( comment your thoughts on the chapter

*** 6 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTERRRR