[ CHAPTER 10 ] AREN'T THEY BEING SUSPICIOUS?

CHAERYONG IN JISUNG'S BODY P.O.V

      After we watched the video in Seungmin's phone for a few times before the practice started, we already understand the formations and assigned parts to sing since we already know the dance steps because we usually dance this during our practice before.

"Yuna-ya always show that foxy eye-smile"

"You Lia uhm...
just smile you're handsome"

"Chaeryeong-i poke your cheeks" i rolled my eyes. Ugh

"Me, I'll just-"

"How about me?"
Ryujin asked cutting off Yeji unnie.

"Okay! Let's start"
Chan oppa announced to start the practice. I saw Yeji unnie getting nervous for us of making mistakes.

"Hyung gwaenchanha?"
Changbin oppa suddenly asked Lia unnie.

"Eo?"
She replied

"Your sweating! We're not yet starting?"

We all look at them.

...

"We were! Uh... we were playing something a while ago!" Ryujin suddenly exclaimed after the silence

We awkwardly stared at her.

"Okay okay let's start already"
Seungmin clapped his hands demanding for us to start already.

Chan oppa went to the computer to start the music and we silently  move to our formations.

As the music started we dance while hiding our nervousness and trying to remember the formations, scared to get wrong.

"Wahhh~ finally Jisung didn't bumped on me"
Woojin oppa and Chan oppa laughed.
"Oh?- really? I didn't even noticed"

Ryujin pushed me a bit with her shoulder waking me up from staring to nothing.

"Huh? What?"
Roaming my eyes asking what they are saying.

"They are talking about you! Jisung!"
She shouted in whisper.

"Ah? Yes yes hehe"
I tried to join their conversation.

"Hyung I made a mistake"
Changbin oppa laughed talking to Lia unnie maybe because he's looking at her.

She only smiled and nod.

Chan, Woojin and Changbin oppa watched each other  and furrowed their eyebrows.

"Uh... it's a miracle you didn't caught my mistake hyung"
Changbin oppa scratched his forehead confused.

"Yeah you're like a dragon with keen eye as hawk when  someone gets mistakes"
Chan oppa stared at her weirdly.

The 4 of us watched Lia unnie nervously while she just smiled trying to signal us for help.

I saw Changbin oppa slowly walked to Seungmin oppa who is sitting behind me.

"Aren't they being suspicious?"

Whispered to Seungmin and I heard a loud smack.