[ CHAPTER 36 ] YEJI-SHI

"Uh... what are you two doing?"
The real Minho stared at them weirdly, as Hyunjin who was in his back dropped the flowers from his hands.

The two looked at Minho and Hyunjin, then looked at each other before Lia stand immediately.

"Girls, you're here"
Chan smiled at them as he stand

"Anyeonghaseyo"
They bowed.

Hyunjin gave the flower to Chan, he placed it on the vase beside the hospital bed where Yeji is laying.

"How's Hyunjin? Subaenim"
Hyunjin asked watching his self.

"Well, the doctor said his body is still not responding, we still won't know when he will gain his consciousness again"

Chan smiled sadly this time.

"Uhm,wheres the others? It's only the the two of you?"
He asked.

"The others are on their personal schedules"
Minho replied.

Minho turned to Lia who is already looking at them, she raised her eyebrows to him 'what?'
He just stared.

As Chan and Hyunjin was talking for a few moments, they keep messing just by watching each other, but Chan noticed them and smiled secretly.

Suddenly the door burst open revealing all the Stray Kids members laughing at each other surprising Chan.

"Guys I thought you're resting?!"
Chan exclaimed in confusion.

"Ofcourse we won't leave you alone here"
Woojin pat his shoulders.

"We'll stay with Hyunjin too"
They smiled.

Hyunjin and Minho are having eye contact with the girls who are with the boys.

"Anyeonghaseyo"
Ryujin smiled at Hyunjin

The others did as well.

"We didn't expect two Itzy members would be here"
Chaeryeong started the conversation, as Hyunjin replied

"Yes, we came to visit Hyunjin"

They nodded, Changbin and Woojin asked full of curiosity.

"Are you close?"

"With Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin glance to Minho, as they wait for the answer.
The leader saw that the girls, in his point of view are uncomfortable and uneasy because of the boys.

"Okay enough with the interview, since everyone is here. should we order some pizza? Chicken?"
He interrupted and went to the middle.

Everyone went excited and the room are full of conversations.
Their order came and everyone set the foods on the floor, everyone formed a circle as they eat and enjoyed talking.

"It would be perfect if Hyunjin is awake"
Changbin murmured quietly.

Hyunjin suddenly stopped chewing as he heard him sad, watching other Stray Kids members.
'But I'm here hyung'

Seungmin accidentally glanced at Yeji, in his point of view. His eyebrows met as he's confused.

Hyunjin stood up in his position and exited the room. Seungmin tried to follow him quietly without the others noticed, until he saw the girl figure walked into the Male's comfort room.
He widened his eyes in confused, addition to his dubious mind. He ran towards the comfort room and was about to open the door but Hyunjin burst out and panicked, bumped hardly against him that made him lose his balance together as he catch him. The next thing he knew the girl's body is in the top of his. He can hear his own heartbeat.

"Yeji-shi"

(Ctto pics)

A/N:
I cant with these pictures omg. >.<