[ CHAPTER 25 ] THIS IS RIDICULOUS

CHANGBIN's P.O.V

I moved from side then to the other side of the bed, but sleep can't help me from holding my hunger. It's almost 1:00 am and I'm really hungry, i need to eat. I tried to wake up Felix silently by not waking up Ryujin.

"Yongbok-ah~"
I whispered for the 5th time but no signal from him, me and Felix are always eating midnight snacks together and sometimes with the other members too. Maybe he's not hungry today, he sound asleep though.

My thoughts ended when my eyes landed on Ryujin who is now looking at me. I suddenly closed my eyes as I touched my chest, scared for a second.

"Uh, i'm sorry did I wake you up?"
I smiled sheepishly as she shook her head.

"You're hungry right?"
She asked.

"How did you know?"

"Uhm- I just know?"

"Can you two please sleep now it's 1-"
Ryujin woke up by their voices.

"Yongbok-ah! You're right it's 1:00 am it's time for snacks!"

...

Changbin cut off Ryujin as he was excited that she woke up so that she can come with him.

"What?"
Half asleep.

"Come on let's go~"
He grabbed Ryujin that he thought was Felix.

"Aniyaaaaa~"
She whined still want to continue to sleep.

"I can come with you"
Felix interrupted the two from fighting.

Then the two stopped and look at him.

"Oh he said-I mean she said she can come with you, now leave"
Ryujin pulled her hands from Changbin's grip and pulled the blanket to cover her whole body.

"Y-you're hungry too Ryujin-shi?"
Changbin smiled cutely to Felix and got shy.

"Y-you're hungry too Ryujin-shi?"Changbin smiled cutely to Felix and got shy

"Aniyeo"
Ryujin mumbled inside the blanket but can't be heard.

Felix laughed to his hyung acting cute.
"Ne"

"I-it's dangerous outside, I can go alone what do you want to eat?"
He asked him so he could buy something for them.

"Wow look at you being a gentleman to my body"
She mumbled again inside the blanket and Felix giggled.

"Anything hyu-oppa"
He smiled sheepishly.

He went out to the cabin quietly smiling like an idiot, but there's one problem.

"Where can I get a food?"
He stopped walking and his eyes roamed where he should go, continued walking until he can found something he can give to Ryujin, you mean Felix.

"Eo? someone's there?"
As he walked to small stairs on the way to the garden, he saw someone in a sitting position on the ground hiding behind the leaves.

"What are you doing?"
Changbin went near to the person and made him a mini heart attack.

"Ay kamjagya!"

"Seungmin?"

"Shhhhh!"

"Get down!"
Seungmin pulled Changbin to his side and peeked together. He continued what he was doing before Changbin came.

"Hyunjin and Yeji-shi is dating?!"
Changbin gasped, shouting in whisper.

"I don't know, but they are suspicious"
Seungmin squinted his eyes still suspecting them.

"I thought you're the only one dating though"
Changbin said in innocent expression, remembering that moment with Chaeryeong.

Seungmin just shook his head side to side in disbelief.
"Pabo"

"Eo? Hyunjin smiled to Yeji!~"
Changbin whispered and pushed Seungmin slightly, He made a revenge by kicking him slightly.

"Ya!"

"Ya! Ha-"

They continued their fight until Changbin accidentally pushed Seungmin with extra strength, as Seungmin was about to fall he tried to hold him but ended tripping in the branches and fall in top of him in the ground with a loud thud.

"Changbin? Seungmin? "
Hyunjin and Yeji said unison.

"Hyu- aish! Oppa what are you doing?"
Hyunjin asked in annoying tone.

"We're sorry Yeji-shi we were just passing by a-and got a small f-fight"

"Right"
Changbin just reasoned out and made an apologetic face with Seungmin just nodding, as they look at Hyunjin in Yeji's body and got up from the ground.

"And do you think we're going to believe you?"
Yeji in Hyunjin's body crossed arm, raising her eyebrow. Now the two watched her.

"Mianhe- we won't tell anyone about you two we promise, Hyunjin-ah"
Changbin tried to say and grabbed Yeji's hand begging not to get angry, Hyunjin widened his eyes in disbelief not believing what he just heard, what are they even imagining?

"So you two,are dating?"

Seungmin asked seriously, he was serious since the moment they got caught, he wasn't even showing he's apologetic for secretly listening to them. What's important to him is to know if they are really dating or not, is it true or not. Did he really heard their whole conversation when he was listening?

Yeji facepalmed, made a thick sound of slapped from her forehead.

Hyunjin stared at them in poker face, don't know what he would react to their ridiculous assumption.

"This is ridiculous"He laughed sarcastically

He laughed sarcastically.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

A/N:

Hey guyssseu, I actually started this book on July 2020, a crazy imagination came up to my mind so yeah. I didn't thought someone would actually read this book so I didn't update for a few months then suddenly I just had the urge to just continue but got busy anyway, I apologize for that. So now I promise to finally continue to update until the story ends, I'm a reader too and I love reading 40-200 chapters, so I'll try my best and just tell me if you want short or long chapters or book 2. Don't forget to tap star and leave comments ❥︎