[ CHAPTER 35 ] WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?

"Put my sneakers on 하나, 둘, ready, get set, go!"

"Kamsahamnida midzy!"
Han shouted thanked the fans in the studio.

Singing encore for their 1st win on the music show. They tried their best to show love for ITZY'S fans as well, very thankful for their efforts and love that they are receiving from them, even though they are not the true ITZY, felt guilt but they are also doing it for them not to lose their fans.
All their efforts for the preparations for the comeback was worth it for them, stress and worries always there everyday. It's almost 2 months already since the switching drama.

"Smile~~~"
Minho saw Hyunjin singing without expression
He tried to smiled and waved to the fans.
Felix approached and hug him behind that made him laugh.

[At the car]

The members looked at Hyunjin who is on his own world peeking on the car window, Minho nodded at I.N

"Hyung? Gwaenchanha?"
He asked worriedly. Hyunjin turned to him and smile

"Hmm"

"Are you sure?"
The younger whispered.

"I don't know"
Sighed.

"Is it about Yeji noona?"

"I don't even know if-if I am worried for my body or-"
He looked at I.N

"Yeji noona?"

Hyunjin sighed scratching his head in frustration, squinted at Minho who is already looking at him raising his one eyebrow.

[Hospital]

Sneakers playing on the tv screen, the four girls watched their selves dancing and singing to unfamiliar music. Amazed at how they handled everything, specifically the situation that has been on.

"Wow?~ never knew Han Jisung-shi dances so well"
Chaeryeong crossed her arms.

"They imitated us on point"
Yuna added.

"It's so cute"
Lia laughed.

"Yeji unnie is doing so well"
Ryujin smiled as Hyunjin danced his part.
They looked at her weirdly.

"If only Yeji unnie sees this, she would be proud though"
Lia pat the unconscious Yeji on the hospital bed.

"I hope Yeji unnie will gain her consciousness again"
The youngest pouted.

"What happened was so fast"

"Yeah right"

"I just thought that I will never mind what kind of situation we will encounter, as long as the five of us are together."
Ryujin hold back her tears.

"I feel sorry for other Straykids members, the comeback was postponed"

"Me too"

A phone suddenly ring in Lia's pocket.

"Yeoboseyo, ne hyung, ne araseo"
She hanged up and told them why Chan called.

"You  guys should go home first"

"Wae unnie?"

"Chan oppa told me to let you guys home and rest, I'll stay here until he comes, then I'll go get rest too."
She smiled.

They prepared to go home and then left the oldest alone.

"Bye unnie!"

Lia waited for a couple of minutes, until she falls asleep.

*knock knock*

The door opened revealing the leader, he slowly approaches the two. Smiled as he saw Minho in his point of view sleeping holding Hyunjin's hand peacefully.

"Lino-ya~"

He whispered sweetly patting her hair, Lia slowly opened her eyes, she realized how close Chan's face who is smiling at her sweetly with his dimples. Suddenly her eyes widened and immediately got up but unluckily lost her balance.
Her back hit the chair on the ground,

"Ah-"

"Ya! Lee Minho!- gwaenchanha? "
Chan panicked as he helped Lia get up, but she felt pain at her back as she sat on the ground

"D-do you need help, do we need to uhm call the doctor?!"

"Hyung i'm fi-"

"Ofcourse I need to Oh my God!"

"I'm-"

The older continue to panick as he didn't know what to do, but Lia smiled and finds it funny.

"Ugh what did I do-"

"I said I'm okay, hyung"
Lia cupped Chan's face to calm him, Chan was shocked and widened his eyes, because it's very rare for Minho to act like this. When something goes like this he will usually laugh and get up as if nothing happened, but this moment he felt Minho was fragile. And it's the first time he touched Chan's face like that.

Suddenly a knock was heard, but they didn't bother to peak who entered.

"Uh... what are you two doing?"
The real Minho stared at them weirdly, as Hyunjin who was in his back dropped the flowers from his hands.

 what are you two doing?"The real Minho stared at them weirdly, as Hyunjin who was in his back dropped the flowers from his hands

A/N:

Longer update ;) a thousand sorry guys for not updating 🙏 life has been miserable lately 😵‍💫