[ CHAPTER 23 ] ITZY MIDZY EP.2

Outfits:

Outfits:

The camera rolled for the intro of the episode, as the van appeared and the five ITZY boys went out with awe and excited expressions

"Woah~ we're here!"

"Jinja yepudaaaa"

"I've never been to a camp resort before"

"It's my first time here"

"I am so excited"

They stand in line in front of the camera waiting for the instructions while looking at the beautiful background of the resort.

"Your sunbaenim guests will be here soon" staff announced.

As in cue, a two black cars appeared and 9 handsome men exited the cars bowing to the staffs and to the girls. They smiled and bowed each other in front of the camera.

"All in us, Anyeonghaseyo ITZY mida~"

"2 3- Step out, Anyeonghaseyo Stray Kids imnida"

The girls secretly laughed and hide their mouth with their hands as they watched the five idiots portrayed them well.

"Ya, they're doing well-"

"Waah- look at their outfits it resemble us well"

"Well they're improving"

"But I don't like the shoes he's wearing for me"

They whispered as Chan looked at them and made them stop.

"Welcome to SKZY Camp!
There's a bowl with 14 papers with different colors inside in it, that will identify which team you will be assigned."
Staff announced as they looked at each other confused .

"Team?"

"You will be divided into 4 teams, you will help each other in each games and share together in a room"

The groups shared glances not looking to the opposite group. Chan started to clap to look like they're excited and nudged Woojin as he also cheer after, now they all clap and smiled to each other.

They opened the paper that thet got from the bowl together and reveal their teams.

Hyunjin saw his paper revealing color red, finding which people he is going to be with as his eyes landed at Yeji who is already looking at him, he immediately avoided her eyes to find someone else and found Minho and Seungmin, sighed relieved.

"I can't believe I'll be surrounded with these boys"
Ryujin crossed her arms as he saw Changbin and Felix walking towards her. He stared at her own body walking at her shyly.

Teams:
(reminder don't forget their bodies lmao)

🔴 - Hyunjin, Seungmin, Yeji, Minho
🔵 - Jisung, Chaeryeong, Woojin
⚪ - Chan, I.N, Lia, Yuna
⚫ - Changbin, Felix, Ryujin

The four different groups walked together as they find their cabins.

Yuna dived to the lower bunk bed but immediately grabbed by Chan.

"Yuna, you should decide which bed you like, ladies first"
Chan smiler at I.N and I.N smiled back awkwardly.

Lia laughed at Yuna as she glared at I.N.
He chose the opposite bed and put his girly bag which is owned by Yuna.

"It's so creepy to watch my own body moving by it's own"
I.N buried his face in his hands as Chan looked at him and smiled.

"And why am I even with Chan hyung"

He grabbed his phone and find Lia on the contacts to message Minho.

JULIA 🦋

Hyung! I am scared
of Chan hyung eottoke?