[ CHAPTER 26] GAMES

Another day came to continue their shooting for the next episode. Wearing sweat pants and shirts according to their team colors, standing with their groups in the middle of the ground. There are different games and mechanics to win and ofcourse the big prize awaits for the winners.

First game will be guessing game, the opposite team will hold the board with different words to guess and the one representative will demonstrate and the others will guess the word.

First round started with red team vs. blue team. Minho was the respentative of red team, he guess 9/10.

"As expected!"
Hyunjin high fived Minho and Seungmin as Yeji jumped up and down in excitement.
Seungmin was shook that Hyunjin which was Yeji in his sight would high fived him, he thought that maybe they are close already. He knew their secret, well not totally because he's still confused as hell. Did he really heard everything? He just smiled and continued what he was doing.

"You should've tried your best hyung~"
Chaeryeong in Jisung's body react to losing the game

"Mianhae~
Woojin scratched his hair and smiled at the two

Second round was relay race, between black and white team.

"We have Chan hyung"
I.N smiled with evilness to Lia and Yuna

"Oh right! He's an ace right?!"
Yuna exclaimed.

"Oh andwae-"
Felix in the other side facepalmed.

"Ready..."
"3, 2, 1!"

*fake gunshot*

The race started with Chan versus Changbin since it's for fun, Chan didn't made the game so serious, they passed to Felix in Ryujin's body versus I.N in Yuna's body, both teams cheered and laughed how cute they were. On last, Ryujin in Felix's body versus Yuna in I.N' body.

As Yuna was about to finish the race as she tripped and rolled to the ground, Ryujin passed and finished first instead but when she saw Yuna she ran to her too.

Everyone stopped from what they were doing and raced towards Yuna, they are so worried.

"Maknae!"
Chan shouted.

I.N ran to his own body Yuna and helped her got up,concerned

"Ya gwaenchanha??"

Yuna got up by holding onto him struggling and looked at him
They're staring for 5 seconds that seems like forever

"Excuse me"
Chan accidentally bumped to him and came back to his senses, and gave her to Chan

After 1 hour break, the game continued for the third round called water race. They will race and pass the water to other teammates until the last member put the water container with measurements. The first team to reach the container with the highest measurement of water will win. It is now red versus black.

Seungmin in red team versus Changbin in black team raced to the container with their cups filled with water splashing everywhere.
Shouts and laughter filled around the ground, thrilled who will win.

"Seungmin-ah fighting!!!"
Hyunjin cheered aggressively as Seungmin turned to him with wide eyes.

Yeji choked while drinking her water.

"Hey remember~ you're me~ you're making him blush~"

She whispered to Hyunjin while he just realized and just-

A/N.
Y'all think Seungmin already have feelings for Hyunjin? I mean Yeji?