[ CHAPTER 39 ] SERIOUS

*Elevator ring*

The boys and yeah with four girls had a good mood laughing and making fun of each other until they stepped out in the elevator. Saw the scene of 14 girl figures in the hallway that are also having fun.

Lia's eyebrows met as he saw the boys drooling over their Twice sunbaenims, the other three had a disgusting faces watching them flirting.

"Eo? Let's greet them"
Chan happily.

"Anyeonghaseyo"
They all great them, as if a gentleman.

The girls turned around and finally saw them and greet back.

"You're all here sunbaenim"
The leader spoke to his best friend.

"Yeah, we were about to hang outside or grab some foods and then we bumped to these pretty ladies"
Sana smiled sweetly and pinched Minho's cheeks then side hug.

From stretching his smile to widest to a poker face and nervous gulp, staring to the floor.

"Yeah right, pretty ladies"
Chaeryeong smirked with a flame in her eyes as she stared at Jisung who was side-hugged by Mina, he tried his best to free his self from Mina's arm.

Ryujin didn't say or do anything, until the moment Felix saw her eyes landed at him,

'Didn't knew I would be scared to myself "
He whispered to his self and gulped looking everywhere else.

I.N glimpsed to Yuna who was staring to the floor then suddenly saw her took off a ring in here finger, his smile disappeared as he saw the ring was familiar. And he was right it was the ring he was looking for all this time.

Hyunjin was from laughing as a happy rainbow to a gray gloomy clouds, as he saw one person was missing.

"Didn't know I would miss myself"
He whispered and let go of Chaeyong's arms.

"Let's go!"
They all turned to Nayeon.
"My treat!"

"All of us?"
Changbin asked in shock, She nodded.

"But we have a practice-"
Hyunjin informed.

"Gwaenchanha! I know they won't mind"
Jihyo smirk, before they went out, the seniors went to their hoobae's manangers and informed them for their sudden hang out.

"Let's go!"
Momo exclaimed.

All 22 of them excitedly exited the building planning what to eat. Jisung's smile faded when he saw Chaeryeong staring to something. He glimpses to everyone before walking to her.

"Hey"
She jumped, startled.

"Oh mianhae did I scare you?"

"No"
She continued walked behind everyone with Jisung beside her, taking a glimpse every time.

"Are you okay? You seem like you saw a ghost earlier outside the building"
He said laughing, trying to tease her to ease her mood. But instead she was more serious than before.

"No, we saw a strange small store beside the Jype building weeks ago, and now I don't understand why it's suddenly gone, like it vanished"

His eyebrows crossed as he remembered something.
"Oh right, we saw a unfamiliar store earlier before we entered"

Chaeryeong stopped on her track as she turned to him in disbelief.

"What? You saw it earlier? What time was that?"

"Uhm, I can't remember I think between 8 or 9?"

"Then what did you guys do?"

"We didn't go near to the store, we just greeted the old lady and entered"

"Old lady"

"Hey, you both seem so serious"
Someone interrupted them, Chan and Sana smiling.
Chaeryeong smiled at them awkwardly as Jisung look everywhere else blushing when Chan raised his eyebrow.