[ CHAPTER 11 ] ARE YOU SEEING WHAT I'M SEEING?

"Drinks everyone? I'll go down to the café"
Yeji exclaimed trying to avoid the awkwardness.

"Uh yes, please buy me ice americano"

"Just water"

"Orange juice for me hyunjin-i!"

"Nado~"

They ordered and Yeji just nodded at them, she looked at the girls while waiting for them to order too.

"I'll come with you, you can't bring the drinks all by yourself."
Ryujin said standing up and helping Yeji to stand.

Chaeryeong went to Chan and lend his palm direct to his face that made him confused.

"What?" He smiled confused.

"Money" she said with blank face in Jisung's body which is really weird in their view.

Seungmin walked to the chair where they put their bags and went to Changbin's wallet.

"Catch!" He tossed the black card to Chaeryeong.

"Ya!!" Changbin shouted and ran for his card.

"Run!!" Seungmin laughed and that shocked the girls and ran with Chaeryeong on the way to the elevator.

Panting inside the elevator the girls relieved knowing their safe from angry dwaekki.

"Why are you here?"
Ryujin asked.

"I don't know, i just don't want to be alone their with them it's still weird for me"

"Yeah kinda scary"

"They'll suspect us even more if we're always together!"
Yeji exclaimed.

"So what you want me to do? Be close with them like a normal or something?"
Lia crossed her arms.

"Ofcourse! They see you as Minho sunbaenim so try acting like him"

"What?! I even don't like that person"
She rolled her eyes.

"I don't think he likes you either"
Chaeryeong fixed her hair in the mirror and Lia glared.

"I don't think he likes you either"Chaeryeong fixed her hair in the mirror and Lia glared

"You too Chaeryeong! Jisung is a bubbly and funny person so try acting like one! What you did to Chan sunbaenim earlier was not helping
You literally like a different person to them
And you Lia, Minho sunbaenim is the main dancer and as what we heard earlier he catches them directly if they made mistakes so please try you best to act like that"
Yeji beg them and pout.

"I don't even know their choreographies, i'm even struggling my self while dancing and you guys want me to focus on them and catch their mistakes?"
They nodded at Lia.

"This is ridiculous"
Massaging her forehead.

As the elevator door opened Yuna raised her head and her eyes directly landed to I.N who was already staring at her widely, she froze at where she stand and that confused the other girls.

"Ya! Yuna don't you move?"
Ryujin asked already irritated because she's not moving.

Chaeryeong moved forward to where Yuna is and followed where her eyes stared

and she gasped dropped the black card.

"What?"
Ryujin asked.

And now the five girls saw their own bodies staring at them widely and frozen.

"A-are you seeing wh-what I'm seeing?

Ryujin trembled and gulped.