[ CHAPTER 32 ] PLEASE WAKE UP

"Mr. Hwang Hyunjin fainted and accidentally hit his head on the bedside table..."

The three came on time, the doctor continued.

"His temperature is so high that cause him to get dizzy and fall,he must hit his head hard that caused his brained damaged. Sadly he is still unconscious. He is in a coma state, I am sorry I can't say when will Mr. Hwang gonna gain his consciousness again, please take care of him as well and wait for updates.Excuse me"

The doctor and nurse left them in shock, no one dared to say a word in a minute.
The girls can't hold their feelings, Ryujin in Felix's body slowly walking to the washroom, she is so worried to her best friend's life.

"Did she really hit her head that hard?"

Was about to enter the washroom, she suddenly felt someone is watching them. Her eyes roamed around the hallways and saw a figure and vanished before her eyes.

"Hm?"
Confused.

...

Hyunjin, the true Hyunjin is just can't think properly. He's so nervous that he can't explain his feelings. As the others sitting patiently outside the emergency room watching him walking in front of them left to right repeatedly.

"Unnie?"

"Yeji you can sit down for a while"
Chan smiled at Hyunjin.

He finally sat down with them still looking terrible. Chan as curious he is, he whispered to Minho on his side which he thought was Lia.

"Is she dating Felix or Hyunjin?"

Minho turned his head slowly and glared at him.
"No one is dating"

Lia giggled on their side heard their conversation. A couple of minutes a nurse approached them.

"Excuse me, guardians of Mr. Hwang?"

"Yes"
The all stood up.

"He is transferred to room 58, come this way please"
The nurse informed and they all followed her eager to see their friend.
All they saw was an unconscious Hyunjin with oxygen and other things around him.

Hyunjin gasped, while Seungmin approached slowly can't believe what he is seeing.

"Unnie~"
Yuna whispered and crying softly, as I.N heard her at the back he was hesitate to pat her.

"Go on"
He heard Han motivated him to go closer to her. Instead of leaning her head on his shoulder, Yuna is much taller because of their opposite bodies, so he approached her patting slowly while leaning his head to her shoulder instead. She began to cry loudly and lean her head to him.

The other four girls silently cried and watch their leader sleeping and not able to wake up.

Chan is worried and sad as them but he is trying to be strong for them. He saw Lia crying wiping her tears silently.

"Awe come here Lino-ya"
He smiled showing his dimples and gave Lia a big hug.

Minho saw the two and stared in poker face, not really caring.
Suddenly his phone beep, a message from the manager for their schedule. Sighed

"Hyunjin let's go"
Approached him slowly and pat his shoulder.

"Girls we need to go"
He announced while the others bid goodbye.

Hyunjin the last one to exit the room, looked at his body one last time.

"Please wake up, Yeji"