[ CHAPTER 40 ] CLOSER

Everyone arrived and sat excitedly to their chairs, unaccording to their groups, everyone suddenly became more closer and comfortable to each other.

Ryujin's smile fades when she remembered Yeji is still not with them. Felix on her left side saw her sudden changed of mood, was about to ask her but,

"Gwaenchanhayo? Ryujin-ah?"
The girl turned to her right instead and smiled sadly to the other boy who whispered.

Felix sighed and get the menu instead, roamed his eyes finding something to order. He can't focus on what he's doing, he keep on peeking to them.

Dahyun on the opposite side of the table saw everything and smirked, she whispered and told Sana, she giggled and they watch the youngers like they are on a cute love story drama.

Sana had an idea and told Dahyun before laughing.

"Yeji and Felix, I see you both are closer now"
Dahyun smirked, resting her chin in both hands.

The others heard her and got their attention

"Ryujin-i is jealous"
Sana whispered to Chan while he widened his eyes in confusion.

The true Ryujin hid her blushing cheeks from them while Hyunjin was confused.

"Uh ne, we're closer than before"
He scratched his head.

Minho, I.N and Han looked at Felix at the corner being quiet before looking at each other.
Han shook his head.

"Poor boy"

"What?"
The two asked Han.

"Isn't it obvious? Felix likes Ryunjin"
He whispered.

"Yeah, I've seen it too"
Minho agreed

"But does Hyunjin hyung likes Ryujin?"
The two turned to I.N then to Hyunjin.

"I don't think so"
Minho shook his head, sipping in his water.

"You three whispering like we're not here"
Lia raised her eyebrows and rested her cheeks in her hand.
Yuna and Chaeryeong laughed at them, while they look elsewhere.

Chan smiled just by watching at his kids being closer to their colleagues, not just colleagues but their family members. He didn't expect this day everyone would have this bond, eating and enjoying together. He counted but one was missing, his happiness turned to worried, he misses his one kid so much.

The foods was served and everyone digged to their meals.

ctto pictures.