[ CHAPTER 19 ] SUNBAE & HOOBAE

CHANGBIN POV.

   In the meeting room with staffs, ITZY and our members, I can feel the excitement of everyone as I saw them cheering, but except for these 5 idiots, Hyunjin, Han, I.N, Felix, Minho hyung and the ITZY members.
I glanced at the girls and then studied the faces of the boys, I can see the tension between them but I can't understand what is going on as if something is happening. The memory flashed of Chaeryeong hugging Seungmin in my mind, was that the reason?
I don't think so though.

I glanced at Seungmin who also have suspicious expression on his face as he watches the girls. I looked at him and then to Chaeryeong, and them him back to Chaeryeong, but I can't see any romantic relationship between them, it doesn't seem like it. But what really happened on that moment though? What was the reason they were hugging?

JISUNG IN CHAERYEONG'S BODY POV.

     I slowly glanced at Seungmin scared he might already looking at me, and yes I was right he's already looking at me suspiciously and yeah why wouldn't he after what I did. I moved my eyes awkwardly looking anywhere but him,
closed my eyes and hitting my head as I thought

"stupid stupid stu-"

"Ya, what are you doing?"

I.N whispered stopping me from hitting my self.
I opened my eyes until it met my self- oh my gosh my own body is glaring at me at the other side of the table, this is so creepy! Am i that intimidating when mad? I thought as I glanced for 2 seconds.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

The meeting ended successfully, the staffs and managers exited the room first as the 2 groups bowed to them.

"It will be a pleasure to work with a juniors"

Chan bowed slightly and smiled to the girls as they are  the only left at the room.

"Yes, please be comfortable around us"
Woojin smiled and Changbin nodded as he agreed.

"Yes ofcourse"
Hyunjin smiled awkwardly as he stand for the group as if he is the leader, which is Yeji's job and he can't do anything about it because he is now Yeji.

"Please take care of us, sunbaenim"
Minho sunddenly extended his hand to Lia, with a smirk on his face.

All eyes are now with the two of them.
The four idiots watched Minho weirdly.

What is this idiot up to?

Lia thought and stared at her own hands asking for a handshake and then eyes.
Chan noticed that Minho (in his view)  is only staring.

"Minho-ya?"
He whispered.

"Ofcourse, take care of us too, hoobae"

After 123456 years Lia accepted Minho's hand and a big fire lightened between them as their hands met, smirking at each other with a strong tension.
The boys and girls smiled awkwardly and weirdly as they watched each other.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

AN:

Hey guys! Your comments on the last chapter were so heartwarming, thank you so much 🤍. I hope you like the updates though, the previous chapters was just the beginning of their crazy journey. Funny and hmm maybe romantic dramas will start soon hihi. So stay tuned!