[ CHAPTER 15 ] H-HELP

The five girls are trying their best to practice Stray Kid's hard choreography, but because of their training for years they are used to learn choreos immediately. They have been hanging out in the dance practice room for hours, the other boys doing their own things while the other five used the time to learn everything to secure their identity.

As they practice for few hours since the incident in the door, Yeji seemed to notice that someone is really watching them on the mirror while doing their own business.

"Again that part, 5 6 7 8-"

"Unnie?"
Chaeryeong poked Yeji on the cheeks when she saw her not focusing.

"Eo?"

"Why? Is everything alright? "
Lia asked worriedly roaming her eyes through the mirror scanning the boys if they watched them.

"Eo... uh i'm okay"
Yeji just brush it off and they continued practice.

"Okay guys let's start again"
Chan commanded everyone to form on their places to start the practice.

"Just be natural, don't be too nervous"
Yeji whispered to the girls before pushing them away.

As Woojin and Changbin messing and laughing around on the way to their places

Changbin suddenly bumped really hard to Ryujin, the girls widened their eyes.
But before Ryujin could hit her butt to the ground
Changbin immediately grab her waist and arms.

But before Ryujin could hit her butt to the groundChangbin immediately grab her waist and arms

Ryujin widened her eyes as he hold to Changbin's neck.

RYUJIN IN FELIX'S BODY P.O.V

Before I could slip Changbin sunbaenim caught me in his arms. I starred directly into his eyes.

"Ya! Yongbok-ah are you okay?"
He asked me worriedly.

The four girls gasped with hands in their mouths not believing what just happened.
I starred at his face, this is the first I am this close to him and I didn't even imagine that this will happen but,

I didn't know he was this handsome...

Suddenly someone grabbed me.
"Ya! Felix you should be careful next time!"

Lia unnie scolded me to end the awkward scene.

"Sorry"
I apologize.

"We're sorry too"
Woojin sunbaenim rest his arms to Changbin.

"Okay kids let's just start, okay?"
Chan interrupted.

𖨆

They started practicing and the girls tried their best on not making any mistakes. Sharing glances to each other on the mirror.
As the music ended they all fall to the floor with sweats and gasping for air.

Every time the boys finish their practice they always messing around with each other
But ofcourse the girls is unaware of it.

As they laughed Chan grabbed Seungmin waist and hugged him tight while laying on the floor and Seungmin whined.

The five look at each other in nervous

Yuna turned her body in other direction as she made eye contact with Changbin.
He smiled and suddenly grabbed her, hugged with legs and rest his head on her chest.

Woojin saw them and crawl.
"I.N-ie!"

He lay on top of Changbin who hugged Yuna.

The girls watched her worriedly,
They have body of boys but they are not still used to it so they are still sensitive.

Yuna turned her eyes to them and mumbled slightly with 🥺 eyes.

"H-help"