[ CHAPTER 24 ] CHANGBIN? SEUNGMIN?

The night came and every cabin is already quiet and dark. Others are already asleep despite being uncomfortable they can't help but rest due to their tired schedule, but there are also people who wasn't able to get rest even if they want to.

     Yeji watched the opposite bunk bed where Hyunjin and Minho is sleeping. She suddenly thought.

Me and Seungmin are boys here- I mean in a boy's body, while Hyunjin is in my body right? So in Lia is also Lee Know. Two boys and two girls but- in reality...
I'm the only girl here!

Hyunjin slightly move from his bed and got his phone, yeah Yeji's phone and slightly made a light to the dark room. She just watched him using her phone, him not knowing slightly move to the other side of the bed finally saw Yeji staring at him.

"Ay kamjagya!"
He whispered as he got scared.

"What are you doing with my phone?"
She asked raised her eyebrows.

"I-uhmm just scrolling tiktok videos?"

"Can't sleep?"
She got up.    "Follow me"

Hyunjin raised his eyebrows confused but then just followed Yeji out of the room.

As the two went outside, someone from the same room got up from sleeping position and watched them disappear.

...

Yeji walked on the way to the swinging bench, he just followed him silently

"Sit"
She silently told him but she got confused when he was not beside but on the other swinging bench, facepalmed.

"What are you doing there? Do you think we can hear other? "

Hyunjin scratched his hair and silently sat beside her.

"Can you give me my phone? "
Yeji asked him as she got his phone also, they swapped and smiles appeared in their faces.

Hyunjin tried to call his mother and waited for her to answer, he missed her so much that he can't contact his family for weeks, especially kkami.

"Son! My son how are you? You haven't contacted me for weeks, are you that busy? "
His mother answered.

"Eomma! Mia-"

"Hyunjin? But- it's Hyunjin's phone right-"

Hyunjin widened his eyes as he forgot that his voice is a girl. Yeji heard and saw the situation immediately snatched his phone.

"Eomma mian! That was my girlfriend"

Hyunjin widened his eyes shook as what she said, he shook his head to her telling her not to say anything stupid.

"Girlfriend? Jinjja? My son has a girlfriend,since when?"
His mother asked in disbelief. He facepalm.

Hyunjin got an idea, he asked Yeji to follow what he will whisper and she will say it to his mother for him.

"How are you eomma, sorry I wasn't able to contact you for weeks."
He whispered as Yeji followed him.

"H-how are you eomma, sorry I wasn't able to contact you for weeks."

"Eomma is okay my son, are you really busy?"

"Aniyeo, something happened"

" Jinjja? Take care okay? And visit someday!"

"Ne"
She nodded.

"Good bye son, call again soon, appa misses you too"

"Ne, saranghaeyo"

"N-ne, saranghaeyo"

She hanged up and gave the phone to Hyunjin. He thanked her for helping him, it's a big help for him.

"Komawoyo"

"No, it's okay"
She smiled not looking at him.

Suddenly their head went up when they suspected that someone or something is in the big plant of leaves as small noises and moves are visible, they squinted there eyes to see clearly.

"Ya! Ha-"
Someone dived to the ground with loud thud as another one fall into him due to the small branches for who knows how they got there.

"Changbin? Seungmin? "

They said unison.