[ CHAPTER 34 ] GIRLFRIEND?

LIA IN LEE KNOW's BODY

The weather seems sad today, the sky is dark and here I am roaming around in Myeong-dong. I can't even remember how I got here, I can't stay in the dorm, today is our rest day we don't have schedule for the rest of week, instead of sleeping I need to shop. Shopping is my stress reliever, there are a lot of mess inside my head lately.

 Shopping is my stress reliever, there are a lot of mess inside my head lately

📞

Unnie?

Eo?

Can you buy me ice americano when you get home?

You can't get out?

Pleaseeee >.<

Okay araseo

I smiled when Yuna called. I started walking around trying to find what I can buy. As I entered the clothing shop I heard group of girls gossiping but I didn't mind. Suddenly a girl approached me.

"Lee Know-shi?"
I turned as a girl with a big smile get closer i think trying to get picture of me. I got shocked on how did she know me. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a man with black mask.

I bowed and tried to get out, as i saw the exit of the store there are bunch of fans waiting and shouting my name.

"Aishhh I don't have anyone with me"
I ran tried to get away and covered my face, but fans are following me. Got tired of running but they won't stop.

I turned to the different blocks and pass a corner.

"Ah!-"
A hand grab my arm and hid me.

"Where is he?!"

"I think he went there!"

"Let's go!"

The fan girls continued ran away.

Panting heavily from running, i opened my eyes and saw a girl holding me.

"Minho?"

"What are you doing?"
He asked furiously.

"I-i was just trying to-"
I tried to explain.

"With that? Just a mask? No cap?"
He walked closer and his face get closer too. I stared at him.

"Stay here"
He walked and wore his mask and cap, so I waited.

After a few minutes he came back and brought a bucket hat and jacket.

"Wear this"
Helping me wear it.

"Komawo"
I stared at him.

"Let's go"
He grabbed my hand to get out.

"I-i still need to buy"

"What?"

"Yes, I need to go shopping"

Sighed scratching his head.
"Okay, I'm coming with you"

"What?"

We walked around together awkwardly, we are not close as the others like Felix and Ryujin, we are like the most awkward to each other, he stand as the leader of the Itzy for now because he's the oldest among them. I watched myself walking beside me wearing sweat pants, oversized shirt and adidas jacket. I giggled because this not my usual style.

"I don't remember having those pants and shirt"
I said as I look straight ahead.

"I bought these the other day"

"But why? I have a lots of outfits tho?"

"I don't like your style"
He looked at me with blank face.

"Tssss"

We went to different clothing shops together. He bought sweatpants and oversized shirts a lot, I didn't thought my clothes are uncomfy tho, well most of them are croptops. I decided to enter another shop, Minho walking behind me. I chose an hermes bag.

"Excuse me? This bag please"
I called for assistance.

"Yes sir, is this for your girlfriend?"
The sales associate prepared and smiled behind me, i turned and look at Minho.

"Girlfriend?"
We exclaimed.

"Girlfriend?"We exclaimed