[ CHAPTER 38 ] ANYEONGHASEYO

SEUNGMIN'S POV.

     We bowed at each other as the girls said to go back at their dorm, I was about to pick up the empty bottle but suddenly Yuna bumped to the door so hard.

"Ahk!"

"Gwaenchanha?"
I.N who was beside me rushed to her in concern but forcing his self not to laugh.

"Eo gwaenchanhayo"
She smiled in pain, Chaeryeong laughed and hit her shoulder playfully.

They finally left the room but I saw a ring on the floor, in curiosity I decided to pick it. Hm? This ring is familiar, a gucci ring?.

"Yuna is so cute, I just remember when I.N accidentally hit the store's door and we didn't thought it would break."
Woojin hyung laughed with the others.

Oh right! I.N has the same ring, he wears it everyday and I think Hyunjin gave it to him on his birthday.

"I.N-ie here, I think you dropped this"

"Huh? It's not my mine hyung"

"What? But I'm sure it's yours though..."
I scanned his fingers and he doesn't have a ring, it's odd because he wears rings every single day, including his catholic ring.

"I think it's Yuna's because he bumped earlier-"
I looked at him smiling.

"-can I have it hyung? I can give it to Yuna when she's around"

I gave the ring to him, but I can't stop thinking about it.
These thoughts just added to my weird speculations.

[DORM]

Han walking through the hallway peacefully drinking his coffee, suddenly stopped in his pace as he walked past the room where I.N was.

"Yuna- I mean I.Nie? Are you okay?"
He said as the younger walking around the whole room trying to find something repeatedly, still wondering around looks like he's close to destroying everything.

"Ya ya ya!"
Jisung held him because he looks like he's going to knock down the room soon.

"Hyung I can't find my ring"

"Huh? What ring?"

"That ring Hyunjin hyung gave me"
Scratched his head in frustration.

"What's happening?"
Hyunjin and Felix entered.

"He lost his ring"

"Hyung I lost the ring you gave to me"
The youngest murmured sadly.

"Gwaenchanha, I can give you a new one if you like"
Hyunjin smiled and pat his head.

"Guys let's- oh you're all here?"
Minho entered the room as well. They told him what happened and he reassured the youngest that he will find it eventually.

They walked together to the company for their practice, I.N stopped on his pace as he saw a small strange store beside the company.

"Eo? I think it's the first time I saw that store"
They turned and saw it as well, a grandmother smiled at them and they bowed at her.

"Let's go"
The oldest said.

They walked towards the hallway and saw Twice members.
"Anyeonghaseyo noona"

"Noona?"
Nayeon laughed

"Unnie~"
Jisung said softly and Jihyo hugged him.

"Kiyeowo"

His eyes widened and the boys have shocked reaction. Dahyun pat Felix's head as well and he smiled shyly. They all had a small talk to each other in the hallway laughing, until the Stray Kids members entered the floor got out from the elevator.

"Anyeonghaseyo"

The boys made them turned around and smiled towards them.