[CHAPTER 21 ] MINHO UNNIE

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Minho grabbed and aggressively let go of Jisung as they entered their dorm.

"What?"

"What do you think you did?!"

"It's still confusing! It's not my fault!"

I.N ran between the two, stopping before the argument gets worst.

"Hyung calm down! We can't solve this with using anger and you Jisung you should be more careful!"

Hyunjin exclaimed as he put his both hands in his waist, getting stressed of what just happened.

"Okay, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to cause these damn problems"

Han apologized as Felix asked worriedly.

"What should we do now? I think Seungmin is suspecting us already"

"Hyung?"

"We can't be near Seungmin"

They watched Minho as he walked to the kitchen getting something, the four watched each other in curious.

"How?"

They asked. He came back with a glass water and drink.

"We all know that Seungmin is clever and observant, we can't be near him. He's already suspecting, we don't know what he will do next. Earlier, he attempted to reveal Jisung's identity, he trapped him by shouting your name and he succeeded."

He glared at Jisung who is pouting.

"Tsk idiot"
He now glared at I.N while I.N just rolled his eyes.

"He planned this, he called Han and waited who will answer him first,either Han or Chaeryeong,
or he is already expecting the Jisung in Chaeryeong's body will look at him. Before he called us he was in back probably observing us, he might even saw I.N was about to join them-"

"Idiot"
Jisung cut off Minho and teased I.N.

"-but... how did he even find out?"

He asked.

"The girls in our bodies might being suspicious too"

"Poor them, they might having a hard time"

"Who ever is in my body, I hope she's not dieting"

The four turned to I.N.
The oldest thought for a while and the room is silent for a while until he spoke.

"Our bodies are switched to girls right? And the girls switched to our bodies, so- I am in Lia's body so she is also in my body-?"

He suddenly stood up from the chair and slammed the table near him, the four startled and looked at him.

"But- why her? W-why her out of 5 girls?!"

Stressed as he massaged his temples.

"Ah wae?  She might be your girlfriend- I mean boyfriend~"

"Awe hate at first sight will-"

Hyunjin and Han said, as now all teased the oldest, he aggressively walked towards Hyunjin ready to kill him as the others blocked the his way.

"WANNA DIE?"

Finding something to throw at him.

"Ah- wae?! You look good together!"

"Come here~ you haven't eating tissue for a while right?~"

Minho scared him ready to throw his shoes towards him as he suddenly ran. Felix laughed while stopping him and I.N and Han blocked Hyunjin from him.

Hyunjin shouted.

"HAJIMAYO MINHO UNNIE!"