•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•

||𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌||

[𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟾 ᴘᴍ]

The lights from the bright screen before him illuminated his face in the dimly lit room, as the male typed away in his laptop. Hair tied up into a ponytail making his face to appear more sharper, brown eyes completely indulged on the laptop screen as he worked on their new music. His lips thinned in a line and brows frowned, as he occasionally blew from the cigarette resting between his tattooed fingers.

Hours turned into days,days turned into nights and just like that two months had rolled by since your father's death. You were back to your normal schedule, home to work, work to home. Jungkook had completed turned blind eyed to your existence once again like you had requested.He would spend most of his time in his studio or practicing to avoid having to come across you.

Even though he had stopped drinking, he managed to pick on another harmful habit, that being smoking. However not being around you couldn't stop the constant thoughts of you from swirling in his mind. Your name was imprinted in his head making it hard for him to stop your thoughts from entering his mind no matter how hard he tried.

The door of his studio opening and then closing behind made him alerted, he turned his head to reveal the visitor with his eyes. Jungkook's already sour mood got even more ruined seeing the person who had dared to invade his premises. He abruptly stood up, jaw locked harshly as the male glared at the woman with great fury.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

His voice lacing with extreme venom, Jungkook could feel his blood boiling when the woman stepped closer to him with her dirty smirk attached to her lips.