-Rise Of The Titans

Hey everyone, this is gonna be my review about ROTT! So that means I'll be giving a lot of spoilers..

Okay, now let's get into it..
STEVE IS PREGNANT?
This fucked me up more than when strickler died. Then Nomura. And even toby.. Actually that's a lie. Toby's death was so mf heroic and beautiful. His waist down was totally crushed  and I'm still so in shock that I can't even cry. THEN JIM REWINDS THE TIME AND TOBY GETS THE AMULET? I-I CANT EVEN BREATHE. I CANT IMAGINE IT. it's mind blowing. How would things turn out? Would everyone live? Will Jim turn troll? Will it be Toby? Will everyone still come together?

St the end, when everything changed back, I was happy to see the confidence jim had when talking to Claire. Best of all, he was happy. He trusts his buddy and we all do but I'm not sure tobt can do it.. things will be dofferent.. maybe it was a good different.

This actually give me a new idea for a new story. I know make it an xreader or maybe even just a regular fanfic but I think it would be about the ending of ROTT. Maybe the amulet is passed onto a new human. Someone totally random. Jim still has his memories and he figures out you are the new one. He finds out its you and tried to connect to you.. Who knows.. It would be interesting though, right?

I've had a good run with this old story. It's not my favorite I've written, most stories I've wrote aren't posted, but I'm pretty proud of this. It's my second favorite story of mine. First is my snow white with red hair fanfic😅

Thank you everyone who's stuck around. I have some secret trollhunters stories that aren't long but pretty interesting if you'd like me to post them. It's probably not gonna be edited but at least you'll see lol.

Thanks for keeping up with me for so long. Have a good rest of your summer, my friends. Don't forget to let me know if you want more stories!:)

-----

UPDATE: I made that new story, it's called "900 Year Old Love Letters". Next chapter for a little more info---->