Sick Again

I'm just gonna leave that picture there.. uwu
-----

Your POV

All afternoon Jim and i were split apart. I kind if missed being with him but it was nice spending time with my old girl friends. After we all got some human clothes on we went shopping. The girls bought me everything I'd need for a proper human life. It was all going great till I discovered something.. monstrous..
"Son of a-" i mumbled to myself in utter pain. I discovered that because I'm human, I still have to endure the pain..... of periods. 12 years of periods decided to poor out of me the second I got to the bathroom.
"Are you okay, Y/n?" Claire asked while the girls giggled.
"I-I want to die.." i stuttered in pain.
"I missed her jokes" darcy giggled.
"She sounds in agony" aja shouted out.
"12 years of period is bursting out of my body.. how do you think I feel?- ugh!-.." i gagged as the feeling of throwing up entered my mind.
"Good thing girls day was already ending. I guess date night will have to wait" shannon sighed.
"Great.." mary pouted.
"Y/n, do you need anything?.." claire asked as the girls surrounded my stall.
"How do you stop periods?.." i mumbled feeling sick.
"Birth control worked for me" mary said happily.
"I-I dont want that" i stuttered and began to feel better after letting gallons of blood seep out of me.
"Well, here's a pad" darcy said as she slipped me one under the door.
"Wait, did you say no to birth control because you want kids?" Shannon asked.
"I-I dont know" i mumbled trying to situate myself. I got the pad on, got my pants up and took a step out to everyone after flushing the toilet.
"Youre white!" Aja screamed in panic. She probably means i look pail.
"We should take you home to rest now i think" darcy said as i wobbled around.
"I feel hot.. im gonna pass out.." i mumbled feeling like I was going to throw up again.
"Oh no you dont!" Claire said as she and aja helped me stay standing.
"I want to be a troll again.." i mumbled as we all wobbled out of the bathrooms. They tried to take me outside to the car but i threw up while we were in the parking lot.
"I cant wait to see Jim's reaction" shannon giggled.
"You better hope its not anything like Toby's. He was so over dramatic when I asked him to buy me tampons for the first time" darcy said as she rolled her eyes. The girls helped me sit in the front seat so I wouldnt get car sick.
"No.. Its so embarrassing.. I just wanna die.." i mumbled while the girls giggled.
"Wow, im glad im not a human girl. Varvatos doesn't stand a chance against the human women of earth" aja said and made the others laugh but i didn't really get it and im took sick to feel happy.
"Hey, im warning Jim before we get back. He better be nice or we'll come over and do something about it" claire said as she typed away on her phone.
"Just kill me instead.. let me burn in the sunlight.. ill be the only statue of a woman on her period.. itll be great.. im begging you.." i asked as i stared out the window while curled in a ball in my seat.
"12 years of periods does sound like a world of pain.." shannon said and gave me hope they'd let me kill myself now.
"We just got you back! No way!" Mary shouted
"and I just made a new friend for the second time in years!" Aja shouted next.
"You girls are really sweet.." i muttered and began to sniff as tears filled my eyes.
"Wow.. Jim is gonna love this.." darcy said with an evil grin.
"No! I dont wanna be around anyone!" I shouted and curled up tighter in my ball.
"Well, she doesnt have kids so she could be alone if Jim left.." claire contemplated.
"Jim wouldnt last another day without her though. Hes probably dying without her right now" mary joked.
Come to find out, Jim was dying without me. Not physically but mentally. The didnt care for dudes day at all, he just wanted to be by my side. Getting the text I had just gotten 12 years worth of scary periods didnt help him worry less either. He was trying to be the perfect boyfriend going out and buying all the right stuff just to make me feel better.. At least thats what I heard. I passed out right at the porch steps and got burned when i turned back unexpectedly. Being a troll didnt help either. The pain of real periods transfered to my troll body. So that pain of gushing out eggs every month merged with my troll self. Thankfully it only happens once every 2 months in troll form.
I woke up after a long while. Everyone was still here laughing and talking while I was blacked out on the couch. Not cool... then when I came to, Jim was worried while the girls were trying not to laugh.
"Have any blood left?" Claire asked jokingly.
"Youll get yours.." i grumbled as i wrapped my arms around myself and curled my legs up.
"We brought medicine back but i don't know if it works on half trolls yet" Jim said as he stood from where he sat next to me.
"You guys all suck.. Stop laughing at me.." i mumbled looking around at the grinning faces.
"I do not understand how you are still alive" krel said with a relaxed shrug.
"I don't know either.." i muttered as i slowly stood up.
"Going somewhere?" Mary asked grinning.
"Shut up.." i grumbled which made them all snicker. I walked up the stairs and knew Jim was watching but he didnt do anything. Maybe the girls warned him about the state of women on their period. Best to leave us alone.. im so embarrassed already anyway..
I walked inside my room and picked up my blanket. "Having a period as a troll too?.. Why does the world hate me?.." I whispered to myself as i wrapped my blanket around myself and over my head before walking back down stairs.
"Yn, you look like a zombie" toby said with a laugh.
"You look stupid.." I mumbled in response as i walked to the kitchen.
"What kind of burn was that?!" Steve shouted.
"Claire said you got burned before a came home. I guess after you passed out you changed troll again. They couldn't move you either till I got back.." Jim said as he put a few pills in my hand.
"You got burned too then, right?.." i asked with a soft gaze.
"Id rather me than you. The only thing they could do was cover you with a-" he began with a smile but i didnt like that.
"No. I dont want you to get hurt. Don't do that again." I glared suddenly before taking the pills he gave me.
"Ill do it over and over for you" he hummed before kissing my forehead. That freaking flirt..
"Fine.." i mumbled and turned back to the living room where I laid down on the end of the couch and curled up in a tight ball.
"Wow.. You look even worse now then when you did when you got stabbed. I didnt think that was possible" douxie said jokingly.
"Want me to stab you back?" I glared while jim sat next to me with a chuckle.
"Thats enough guys" jim told them as he put his hand on my leg casually. His hand is burning..
"Yeah, 12 years if painful bloody periods do not sound fun. I wouldn't know but it looks like she's dying" eli said. I nodded in agreement.
"She probably is at this point" shannon giggled. I covered my head with my blanket and shut my eyes. Their words just make things worse.
"Hey, I think it might be time we got home, babe" claire said to douxie.
"Enrique has been babysitting all day hasnt he?" Douxie chuckled in return as they stood.
"Oh shoot, i didnt know it was this late anymore. My husband's probably already home too" mary sighed. I peeked my head out from the blanket and sat up again.
"Awe, I dont wanna go.." aja pouted.
"They want alone time too y'know?" Steve chuckled to her. Alone time.. It feels weird but maybe the new normal..
"We'll be back soon! Maybe if you're feeling better after work we can have that date!" Darcy said as the girls gathered around to hug me.
"Yeah, that'd be nice.." i smiled to myself. I love the warmth of hugs.. im glad i have feeling back because I missed feeling warm and fuzzy.
Everyone left soon after that. Now its just jim and i.. and im hungry..
I got up off the couch after a second of thinking.
"Where are you going?" Jim chuckled and followed me to the kitchen.
"Im hungry.." i mumbled and opened the fridge.
"What? Thats a first!" Jim shouted and looked all excited now.
"No its not.." i rolled my eyes after realizing there's no pre-made cookie dough. "Im not hungry anymore.." i sighed and wobbled back to the living room.
"Youre killing me" he chuckled and stayed in the kitchen.
"I need a job.. How do I get a job?" I asked as i laid on the couch.
"Why do you need a job?" He shouted from the kitchwn.
"I need money!" I shouted back.
"For what? Something we're missing from the fridge?" He asked with a grin as he peeked around the coner.
"Yes!.." i groaned and hid under my blanket.
"Like what?" I asked and sounded confused.
"Nothing.." i mumbled.
"The one time you're hungry we don't have it.." he hummed going back to the kitchen. "Hey, wait!" He called coming back around the corner with a short laugh, "were you looking for cookie dough by chance?"... how did he know that?..
"Maybe.." i mumbled and curled my legs to my chest. He didnt say anything else, he just let out a laugh i could faintly hear from inside my blanket.
I think i fell asleep after that. The TV was on in the background as i slept and I could hear Jim in the kitchen for a while. When I woke up, jim just passed out next to me and i didnt want to wake him.. But the smell of cookies was too strong for me not to get up even if we were snuggling. It was pitch black and the lights were all dimmed. There were a ton of cookies set out on top of the stove. Ive never made homemade cookies before but it looks like jim figured something out. Theyre so good too..
I was so happy that while I ate I just couldnt help but do little dances in my spot. This is the best things I've had in the last 12 years. I'm so happy..
I was still really hungry, as if those 12 years of starvation came back. It seems like my troll body reset. I guess now that aku's magic is gone, my half human side has began to show.. And i look competely staved.
"What the heck?.." i whispered as i looked at myself in the mirror after stopping myself from eating all those cookies at once. "Oh my gosh, I have ribs.." i whispered looking down at my body. I have human insides and bones and stuff.. weird.. "i look like a starving orphan.. Oh no, did this happen to my human image too?" I whispered feeling a bit paniced so I changed back.. And I looked half dead. Jim is gonna loose it once he sees this.. i changed back to troll.. ONLY TO FIND I CHANGED TO BLACK! "Ah!" I screamed looking at myself and bumped into the door as I jumped back. "Oh no! Wh-What happened?!" I shouted with worry and fear as I looked around. This is the color I was turning when I lost my soul! I-It can't be gone now though! What happened?!
"Y/n? Hey! Whats wrong?" Jim asked bebind the door. I pushed opened the door and stared at jim wide and tears eyed. "Y/n.." he almost whispered as his hand gently cupped my cheek.
"Am i okay?.." i asked fearfully as I looked at his hand. I can still feel it.. I still feel his touch and warmth.. I put my hand over his and leaned into his touch with my eyes shut now.
"I think so.. Those 12 years are coming back to bite you i think.. Do you feel okay?.." he asked softly as his other hand gently rested on my hip moving us closer together.
"I think so.. Why did i turn this color?.. I can still feel you but.. What happened?.." i asked looking into his eyes.
"Im not sure either.. turn human for a second" he asked. I nodded, made sure to keep my top up then turned. "I think we should call our moms.. You look sick.." he said and almost put his hand on my forehead to see if I have a fever but he's still troll so his hand is a lot bigger than my head.
"Yeah, okay.. I dont feel that good either.. ill go get dressed.." i muttered as we stepped away.
"Ill call them" jim told me as i went to the stairs. I felt so weak, like I hadn't moved for years... Because I really havent.. I didnt think this would happen. I cant even make it up the stairs.. I stopped about half way up and had to take a knee to catch my breath. "Y/n, whats wrong?" Jim asked quickly and came to help.
"I-I cant do it.. I dont have any muscle left.." i said through panting breaths.
"I thought you couldve built some muscle from rebuilding troll market a while ago.." Jim said as he wrapped my arm over his neck. "Aku said this would happen.. Once her curse was gone she said you'd be weak.." he confessed with a sigh.
"I would have died without it though.." i muttered through deep breaths as jim tried to help me up the stairs but I really just cant do it. Jim had to carry me up to my room.
"Can you change on your own still?" He asked out of pure worry.
"Yeah, im okay.. Ill meet you down stairs in a few minutes." I answered as i sat on the edge of my bed.
"Okay, but if you take too long ill come find you" he said as he stopped at the door. I nodded and gave him a little smile before he left.
After a couple minutes of resting I slowly got back on my feet and got dressed with one of the new outfits from today. I couldnt manage putting on much else than a dress and a pair of sandals though.
"Really?.. A whole day of blood and now I look 90% dead.." i muttered to myself in anger as I tried to put on a sweater over my head. "I cant even breathe.." i whispered as i sat down on the edge of my bed with my sweater half way on. "Im only 28.. what the hell.." i muttered trying to take slow breaths. It took me a while but i finally got back up with my sweater all the way on. I was determined to walk down the stairs.. But I just couldnt. I ended up sliding down one stair at a time till jim saw me resting at the halfway mark.
"Y/n, we're going to the hospital in a minute.." Jim said as he walked up the stairs to me as a human now in normal clothes.
"Hey.. Your new clothes are nice.." i muttered with a smile and still felt too weak to get up.
"Yours too" he chuckled and gently picked me up.
"Am i heavy?.." i asked out of pure curiosity.
"You feel like a feather.. Im not hurting you, right?.." he asked worriedly as he carried me down the stairs.
"No, my bones are still strong" I smiled as he set me down on the couch.
"I hope so.." he sighed looking at me with a soft smile. It feels like today all the bad stuff from the past 12 years are coming back at full force. Hopefully I'll be okay but I dont know..
"This makes me feel really old.." i said as i looked to my blanket and tried to pick it up but this quilt feels so heavy now..
"Youre still cold?" Jim asked worriedly as he helped pull my blanket over my lap.
"A little.." i answered looking down at the designs on this quilt. I really like it..
After a while mom and Barbara got here in a big hurry. Mom was paniced along with barbra while strickler and chris, moms husband, didnt know what they were doing.
"I-Is she okay?!" Mom asked frantically and was trying to check me for injuries I think.
"12 years of starvation stuck in a cage with no movement.. Jim, you said aku was the one keeping her.. Alive?" Strickler asked as mom and barbra were about to cry i think.
"Yeah.. This is all my fault.." Jim confessed and even broke a little i think.
"Shut up you big troll baby.. Im fine.." i called to jim with a little grin.
"I should have tried to do more.." he said anyway.
"You did all you could im sure.." Chris reassured jim.
"Youll have to stay human for a while. That's not a problem right?" Barbra asked as mom tried to help me up but I fell to my knees almost immediately. This isnt good..
"Shes getting worse.." Jim said as he quickly came and helped me up. He carried me again too.
"Wh-What do we do? Is she gonna be okay?" Mom asked frantically. When it comes to mom's family, all her medical experience seems to go down the drain and she just gets scared.
"I dont know.. Maybe douxie could help somehow.." Jim answered as he looked down at me. I was already trying to relax and I feel so tired that I had to close my eyes again.
"Ill call him and claire. Hopefully they can make it to the hospital soon but we have to go now" stricker said and pointed to the door.
Things became fuzzy soon after..

:(