Together As A Team. (Part 1)

Pay close attention.. This is the start of our heroes story together as a team...

———

"Destroy the Hunter, rewind the time!"

She yelled transforming into the fully armored, badass chick she was

She yelled transforming into the fully armored, badass chick she was. She always wondered what 'destroy the hunter, rewind the time' meant. Destroy the troll hunter and go back in time? What would happen if she went back in time? The thought seemed to slip her mind as she ran through the chilly night air to the location prescribed to her by Strickler.

Your POV

This time a piece was under the west bridge, the one I take to school some times. As I got near the bridge I felt a weird presence around me. Maybe it was just because of the night and shady bridge that's scaring me? Maybe someone else was here? Who knows.. I quickly gather my courage and walked under the bridge, grabbed the piece and walked out. Thank god there was no one-

"Hey honey-Moon" someone called from behind me. I stiffened up and tried to control the urge to scream in fear. "Ugh- don't call her that!" I turned around to see the troll hunter verbally fighting with some other troll. There were 4 other trolls by his side now.. The short one that was just talking, one was a bit feminine, another was huge and scary, and the last one had a bunch of eyes and 4 arms!
"Seriously? Don't you think this is unfair Troll Hunter?" I sighed resting my hand on my hip.
"If it gets the job done, then no!" The one with 4 arms screamed.
"Great.. 5 against one right after I get out of a splint. Love that for myself.." I whispered to myself sighing. "I'm glad to be back, after our last battle I sprained my ankle pretty bad thanks to that fall. Anyway, who's throwing the first punch this time?" I yelled over to the group. It didn't matter to me, I have no preference on who goes first though I do wonder if he had gotten stronger while I was recovering.
"Wait- .... (Blurred words).. I can't hit a girl! Even if she is a troll!" The short and stubby one who called me 'honey-Moon' yelled. The hunter sighed. I didn't notice it at first but the big guy was running over with fists ready to punch me! I quickly dodged by jumping over him though. I guess it's the perks of being light weight and strong! After that attack they all started coming at me. The girl troll with the staff started teleporting everywhere and the little dude who called me 'honey-moon' came running with his 'War Hammer' then the Troll Hunter, 4 arms, and the big guy!! I was able to hold them off in the beginning but now it's getting to be too much! Then I remembered something Nomura taught me! She said if I ever get in a situation like this then I should find a way to distract them. That's obvious though! How!? I looked around for anything! There's water, the bridge piece, darkness... what if I splash water in there eyes and just run? Affective I think...
I made my sword a staff then used it to sweep up and throw as much water as I could at everyone's eyes. it only got in the Troll with a bunch of eyes and the big guys eyes though. The other 3 just kinda squirmed around in the sewer water with disgusted looks. Ha, ha. Sucks to suck, troll hunter!
As they wiped themselves off I made a run for it while trying to keep quiet so they won't find me. I made it all the way home without being noticed even after getting the bridge piece!