The Final Beginning.

-sorry, I'm reuploading this chapter because I felt like it was missing something. There is a lot of changes so if you'd like to reread it please do! Also, expect for me to write another version of this chapter. I've been waiting so long to write this chapter that I came up with too many ideas I don't know what to do with :)
(It's 1 am and I'm currently eating stale Cheeto puffs :) just thought you might want to know)
(Next night again. I've spent 2 weeks on this chapter. Wtf.)
(Next day again. I'm super tired but I'm about to edit and post this. It's gonna be 6000+ words so thisll be a long chapter. I wanted to do a bunch if junk with the next 3 chapters leading up to the big event but I just cant wrap my head around something good so you got this. It's pretty interesting tho so whatever. Theres a lot of drawings for some reason in this and I'm still coming up with new ones. Idk why. You'll see more though. Anyway, after weeks of waiting, here ya go!)

_______-*-_________-*-__________-*-______

Your POV

What... What's that noise..
"U-Um guys.. He's waking up!"
Who's talking?.. Who's waking up?.. What's happening?
"Great grumbly groosum..."
That's a phrase only blinky would say.. Am I dead? Did I drown in that horrible black water? Where's Jim? He was farther than me and I could barely see him! Jim.. Jim, where in the world are you?

"Jim.. Jim, where in the world are you.." you whispered unknowingly in your sleep. (You don't realize it yet but currently you're half asleep)

"Is she dreaming of Jim in her sleep?" Someone whispered near me. Am I really dead? Why can't I see anyone?
"That's so adorable.." Mom.. is that mom?
"Honey, do you feel... Okay?" That voice.. That's Barbra's voice.. who is she talking to?
"He's fine!" That's Merlin... I officially don't like him for killing me. Wait, what if this was his and Jim's plan to kill me? Has Jim always hated me for being the Moon Hunter? But how could he have known unless he was working with Strickler from the beginning but- (you: over thinking too many things at once)
"She's not asking you!" That's Blinky again... So, if they killed me then were all my friendships fake too?

.....Or maybe I'm just an idiot who over thinks too many things because I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be a troll, not dead.....

Ugh, but why is it so bright? Maybe I am dead after all! Maybe I made it to heaven!.... or the other place but i don't wanna think about one...

..But if I am alive..

..I don't wanna get up yet....

"I.. I'm fine.." is that-, "Ah!- What's wrong with my hand?!" Jim? Is that Jim's voice?!
"Jim!" I shouted and sat up feeling my breathing go nuts for a second and my head spin in circles. I looked around trying to quickly focus my vision while also trying to catch my breath but everything looked off.. Why is everyone here? How did I get in Jim's house? Did that thing Merlin say actually turn us into trolls? So I'm not dead or am I a ghost?

Oh, wait.. I guess I am alive.

"..You're a troll..." I breathed out in disbelief and shock while staring at Jim who's standing on top of the couch holding his wrist in surprise.
"You are too.." his eyes were peeled wide open.
I looked down at my hands and sure enough... It isn't skin anymore... it's stone. Well.. that's great, I guess Merlin's thingy worked..

(Here's you in the armor/ pretend it glows red like Jim's 😂
Your 'skin' looks like rough black quartz and your hair is a gradient from white to black, I thought it'd be cool and mysterious ehehe.- *originally I dres this so you would be white like the moon but I changed it to black suddenly. It might change back idk. I'll fix the pictures later.* edit- took me 2 hours but I made the skin black. I'm sucky at drawing BUT IT LOOKS SICK!!!!
Either one you want to imagine go ahead but for this story youre going to have white skin.