Connected to Evil.

Omg I am so sorry. I'm such an idiot. I had to completely redo this chapter guys...

3rd POV

As the night reached it's darkest hour Y/n grew more connected to Aku's evil spirit.
"Come to me while the night is still young and be of service to me again.."
Aku commanded in a whisper over Y/n's own thoughts. Y/n didnt give a reply of any sort to her request, instead she blindly followed orders. After she received this order she ran right back to where she found her amulet deep in the woods just behind her house to seek out her master against her own will.
Her once vibrant e/c eyes turned black with bright red cores illuminating the centers that shined a light of death and destruction across the forest trees as she jumped from branch to branch. Her house wasnt too far away from where she had ran before so the arrival time was cut to a mere 2 minutes.
"My champion.." Aku whispered as she watched Y/n slowly approaching.
"My lady.." Y/n replied and kneeled down infront of her. Aku isn't actually here though, just her spirit because she's still trapped on the moon far, far away.
Of course the real Y/n would never betray her friends and the people of Arcadia like this but her body is not her own anymore. She cannot control what she can see or hear or does. It's as if she's stuck in a forced slumber much like what happened to Claire a while back.
"You will go to Troll Market and stay by hidden until I am awaken before we fight to kill Morgana, Merling and your beloved Troll Hunter who have pestered me for so long.." Aku commanded while sliding her ghastly armor covered hand across Y/n's cheek. The last bit when Aku mentioned the Troll Hunter set Y/n's mind back into motion and freed her from her horrible daze.
"No.. Where is he?..." when Y/n's eyes closed and reopened they were slowly fading back to their normal e/c color. Aku cut her cheek with her magic and turned her back to the girl. Y/n pushed herself to stand up but still a little part of her was connected to Aku which made her unable to move. "Let me go, Aku. Now." Y/n told her sternly.
"Ha! You think you're aloud to go? You're my champion who will soon help me destroy our common energies"
Aku explained and tighted her magical hold on Y/n and made her go back to the entraced villain who'll soon go on a rampage. "Follow me now child before the sun rises.." Aku instructed. Y/n did as she said and soon was to be in Troll Market where the war will begin in a days time.

----

"They're gone?!" Barbra shouted from the other side of the phone. She received a call from Toby saying that Y/n and Jim had gone missing.
"U-Uh we're all trying our best to find them but the sun is already up! They're probably hiding somewhere but we dont know where to look!" He shouted back. He was panting harshly from all the bike riding he's done up until this point.
"Okay well, me and Julie will be there too, text me if you find them.." Barbra sighed before hanging up the phone and giving the bad news to Julie.
"Whose gone?" She asked worriedly.
"Our kids.. But not to worry, we have everyone looking for them-" Barbra tried to clam down her friend but this woman couldnt handle the stress and started crying. "oh, Julie.. we'll find them I promise" she frowned and held her friend close.
"My little girl is missing and that's not even the worst of it, Barbra.. I-If she's in sunlight she'll die and the sun is already up and-.. And she's a troll!" Julie cried with a quivering lip.
"I know, I know.. But they made that choice. We can't control their life anymore whether we want to or not" Barbra sighed thinking about her own missing son. "We just have to be there for them.. And at least they have each other" she smiled and released her friend from the tight embrace.
"That's true.. Thank god they have each other" Julie mumbled to herself and took a seat on the couch before she collapsed from worry.
"Did Y/n tell you about their 'love story' yet?" Barbra laughed and brought some tea into the living room for the two of them.
"She told you and not me? Maybe I'm not there enough for her, I mean I'm always at work and-" Julie rambled.
"No," Barbra laughed as Julie sipped on her tea, "she only told me because i asked her what it meant to be a Moon Hunter. She told me that her job was to kill Jim!"
"What?! But she loves Jim!" Julie shouted in disbelief.
"Love? I supposed they do seem so.." Merlin walked in from the garage where his little man cave is.
"This is all your fault!" Julie shouted and threw a pillow at him. Merlin let it hit him with a sigh.
"It was absolutely necessary for the planet's survival, for the survival of them!" he told the women before walking into the kitchen. Julie tried to get up but Barbra pulled her back down.
"Don't. It's already done and despite my own feelings we have to hold ourselves back" Barbra sighed.
"The woman's right!" Merlin shouted from the kitchen and almost got another thing thrown at him. "But, would you ladies like to know the real story as to why this fight has continued for ages?"
They were silent for a second until Barbra spoke up sarcastically, "from what Y/n and Jim tell us, it's about your tragic love story, isn't that right?"
"Hm.. I guess you could put it that way.." Merlin thought to himself.
"I'm gonna kill him.." Julie whispered to Barbra.
"Well I must be leaving now" Merlin walked back to the garage before both moms destroyed him.
"Ugh.." Barbra sighed, "so about that story" she pushed a smile back to her face. "The day they found out was the same day they broke some kind of spell Strickler had put on them"
"Remind me why you like him so much again?" Julie rolled her eyes.
"I don't know!-" Barbra shouted with a sigh. "Anyway.. The spell thingy was just some dust in all of their eyes. I guess Y/n splashed Mr. Blinky and Arrrgh in the eyes with sewer water and suddenly they found out she wasn't a troll-"
"They thought she was a troll?" Julie asked blankly.
"Everyone saw each other as trolls! Jim, Y/n, Claire, and Toby all looked like trolls is what they told me. Mr. blinky put a camera outside your house to look in the window but the only thing they saw was Y/n crying-"
"Why was she crying?" Julie asked sadly.
"I don't know.. But Jim went over to make her feel better and that's when they saw each other's amulets" Barbra finished their love story.
"That's.. So cute. She's supposed to kill Jim but instead they chose love!"
"Just like-" Barbra began.
"Romeo and Juliet!" They both giggled to themselves thinking back to how Y/n and Jim got the leading roles so long ago.