Troll Market

3rd person POV

Y/n quickly ran out of her house while avoiding the angry yells of her and Jim's mothers inside and around the corner is where Jim hid away planning on scaring the unknowing girl. As she walked off her porch steps she came face to face to a not-so-scary, Jim Lake Jr.

Your POV

"Boo!-" Jim jumped out in front of me.
Huh, he's already here? "Oh, sorry!" I said as I almost bumped into him.
"Aw dang it-" He cried in defeat under his breath.
I laughed for a second, "you were trying to scare me? Nice try Jimbo.." I patted his shoulder. "It's hunting time now!" I held up my Amulet with a grin. He nodded in return then I started running back into the woods so no one would see us transform.
"Ready?" Jim smirked.
"Are you ready? The first time you saw me like that you could barely keep it together!"
"Yeah right. Mine is cooler anyway, just ask Toby!"
"Jim, we both know he'd say that mine is cooler" I narrowed my eyes and put my hands on my hips.
"..Oo... you got me there..." he sighed. I rolled my eyes grinning before saying the words,.

"For the love of Aku and Merlin, moon light is mine to command!"

"For the glory of Merlin, daylight is mine to command!"

(I didn't draw that)

When he finished his 'transformation' he gave me this look.. which I quickly rolled my eyes at and pushed him backwards to trip and almost fall on his butt.
"Come on Troll Hunter. We can talk in a tree some where and I'll tell you why our mom's were yelling" I chuckled pulling my hair behind my ears.
"Actually I have a better place to talk" Jim grinned and motioned for me to follow him as we slowly walked back towards our houses.
"Uh, are you sure?" I started feeling nervous someone might see us like this. I could just say we're were LARPing but that would be weird as hell..
"Positive. Just try to keep up" he turned his head back to me and smirked.
"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine just lead the way slow poke" I replied and walked in front of him.

Jim's POV

Y/n started walking in front of me. That's no bueno. I took a breath and ran quickly fearther to where I wanted us to go. I'm taking her to troll market. We both need to discuss some things with vendle plus I'm sure she would like to see it anyway. Y/n started catching up with me as she laughed on and on. Her hair constantly got in front of her face from all the wind and I could tell it was annoying her. I wonder why her armor doesn't put it in a bun for her anymore? We finally came up to the canals and I wanted to show up a little because she's been able to do EVERYTHING I've been doing so far so I jumped and easily slid down the side of the concrete being careful not to fall. When I got down I couldn't see her up there tho. Maybe she's to scared, should I go up and help her down? Tap, tap
"Ah!" I jumped in my place and turned around. Y/n! She's already down here?!
"Haha, told you that you're a slow poke" she laughed at me. Whatever...
"Ha. Ha. Yeah I'm slow" I laughed sarcastically and walked over to the door to troll market as I dug around for the key.
Y/n giggled, "anyway, the reason our mom's were yelling at me was because I told them it wasn't our first kiss and I also may have told them who it was with. Then I went to hide in my room."
"You what?! Oh no.. they're not going to stop talking about this for months!" He complained and opened the door for us.
I giggled before my mouth drop in surprise.