The Play

I'm not adding in the parts where Jim got to the school, I'm jumping right got he end of the play because that's where all the cute stuff happens hehehe..

Now, let's jump into the play shall we?

————————

Your POV the last act- 'becoming Juliet' (this version is different from it is in the show) *i changed the words in the show to be based on the 2013 movie ehehehe)

Jim held me in his warm arms as I laid cold and dead till this wretched poison wore off and brought me back to life so I could be with my love.
(If you didn't know, Juliet drank something that made her physically feel dead so she could be with her love Romeo bc their parents wouldn't allow it so long as they lived)
Jim slowly lifted his forehead from off the top of mine and moved around for a second before I heard him pick something up. During that time I began to move my fingers around as I felt the poison and its effects quickly ware off. *a mix between your POV and Juliet's POV*
Obviously I can't actually feel anything but I'm trying hard to pretend to feel the effects for the audience since this is a play. Me and Jim actually changed how we were going to preform this play. Originally we were gonna do it how Ms. Janeth said but we thought, "Hey! Why not?" So here we are last minute.
Jim popped open a bottle. "Here's to my love.." I heard him say with deep emotions as he gulped some stuff down. This is the part where Romeo drinks the poison and Juliet wakes up.. I brought my hand up to his cheek as I fluttered my eyes open and smiled. "Juliet?" He muttered happily as he put his hand on top of mine in a sort of shock.
"Romeo.." I smiled gently and removed my hand. Out of no where he began to breath in and out at a quick pace.. he started to tip over but I caught him and laid him where I was previously. I picked up the vile from his hand and held it tightly between my fingers. "Oh no.. No, please no.." I whispered feeling myself tear up.
"Thy drugs are quick.." he whispered trying to get the words out as his breathing slowed down faster and faster.. I rubbed my hand down his face and set my forehead carefully on top of his. Jim reached his weak hand behind my head and pulled me into a short and sweet kiss.
I was so nervous for this kiss all the way leading up to it and still even now! But we have one last kiss, the saddest one yet. Where Juliet kisses her love goodbye.. I hope I never actually have to do any of this one day. I understand our positions as hunters are life threatening and we wouldn't trade our jobs for anything but if it comes down to it... i would save Jim and everyone else no matter what the cost.
"..Thus with a kiss I die.." Jim muttered softly. His eyes stayed open for a second before his head fell to the side and shut his eyes forever as he laid dead in my arms.
"No.." I cried bringing his head back up to mine. "Just one more.. Just one in case some venom still lingers.." I whispered feeling many tears slip down my cheeks. I stared at his face with compassion, disappear, and disbelief. ".. I will kiss thy lips.." I softly spoke moving a few strains of hair that fell out of the beautiful braid I had put my long hair in specially for this play... leaned down.. and kissed him for the final time.
I tried to control it but my face suddenly got bright red from these kissing scenes.

Jim's POV

Every time we kiss it feels magical and leaves me depressed each time we stop. What has she done to me?

Your POV

When I opened my eyes I noticed he had his lips puckered up like he wanted me to kiss him again. I held in a giggle and my emotions other then I tiny smile that slipped through the cracks. Quickly I started to frown again and faced the crowd.
"Thy lips are warm!.. then I'll be brief.." I spoke as I moved his black hair away from his shut eyes for one last look before I 'die'.. I took the dagger next to him and raised it up for everyone to see. "..O happy dagger! This is thy sheath!" I said rather loudly as I turned it so the sharpe side pointed towards me then 'stabbed it into my stomach' (my armpit). "A-Ah!" I shouted pretending to be in pain as the tiny dagger went through the hole in the side of my arm instead of my stomach. With a sad and painful sigh of my dying breath, I laid my withering body next to my dead lovers corpse.
I could hear people all over the crowd gasp, sniff, and ask for tissues from a neighbor. I also heard Toby say something to his Nana, not sure what it was but he was definitely crying. From the crowd I could also see my mom with tears in her eyes. Seeing that made me feel great because now I know I'm doing such a good job at this acting stuff! Mom is a tough one to crack.
"There rust.." my voice was lower than before and I kept my eyes on Jim. "..and let me die." I exhaled, letting my soft breathing stagger then finally rest and die out.
Eli then walked out and said something when the red curtains closed as people clapped and cheered.
I sighed as me and Jim finally got off each other. "We survived the play! I thought it was going to be a disaster!" I said to Jim as I walked around to him from our 'tomb' bed thingy.
"Well technically it was" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him understanding his stupid pun.
(Cuz Romeo and Juliet was a tragedy- Yeah you get it..)
"You.. actually showed up?" I smiled keeping my head down. Jim hopped off the tomb and stood in front of me in his glorious, shining armor. "Well you know, I try to keep my promises.." he shrugged then put his left hand on my shoulder looking me in the eyes. "And Y/n, I promise I'll figure this stuff out so we won't have to worry anymore" He promised. The curtain started to open again and showed all our cheering fans. "Remember to bow" he whispered as I curtsied and he bowed. "You mean we'll figure this stuff out.. Together." I smiled taking his hand in mine. He just kinda stared at me which made me giggle. "Remember to smile" I pointed to mine and he copied me as we bowed again.