Skipping Through The Days.

Just a little note- I've read over a couple chapters in this book AND THEYRE HORRIBLY WRITTEN! THINGS ARE GONNA CHANGE!
My writing has changed over the past couple months so bare with this change please, it should be for the better.

Um... So I'm too impatient to go through every episode so I'm going to skip to the end! We're close enough right?... Ehhhhhh
Ehehehehe, I just wanna get to the good parts!

The ending.

———————

Time passed since the day me and Jim became official.. Many things happened, good and bad.
Jim, Claire, Toby, Blinky, Arrrgh, Enrique, and I went on a couple adventures for stones that were supposed to help us stop Gunmar. After we got the stones we shaved them to their cores then they were placed inside Jim's amulet and gave him different wepons and abilities. After he collects all the stones theres this thing called the eclips armor where everything turns red and scary. Supposedly, this should be the one to put an end to Gunmar.. Jim's amulet wasn't the only one that slowly changed. Mine sometimes messed with my head.. I don't know what happened but sometimes I get weak or hear these random thoughts.. sometimes it even tells me I should kill Jim right here and now because everything's a lie but it's not. Everything my amulet tells me is false.. this thing is powered by revenge and heartbreak. I feel horrible when I hear these thoughts...
Things have happened.. so many little things.. Toby fell in love with the school mascot without knowing that it was Darcy, Strickler cast a spell between Jim's mom and him so that their body's were linked which was bad because they got really hurt.. Jim's mom almost died that day when angorot visited Jim's house and I'm just happy my mom wasn't home for it.. After that Jim went behind everyone's backs to find Claire's little brother in the Darklands.. In the end he couldn't get Enrique back and instead got captured by Gunmar. After a couple weeks we were finally able to open a portal to the Darklands with the help of one of the past troll hunters which actually turned out to be Drawl's father. I wish I could see my father again like Drawl did that day.. Anyway, we opened a portal and walked in wondering what to do... actually it was just the rest of our gang that was lost while I just ran. I didn't know where I was going but a ran and ran till I couldn't breathe. Eventually I got to him but one of Gunmar's minions threw me in a cell next to his and Nomura's. We stay there for a while trying to figure out what to do. After a while, Toby and Claire found us and tried to get us out but Gunmar made me and Jim and Nomura fight to get out.. Me and Jim were on the same side anyway but Nomura is slow.. eventually we all got out though.. And I cried.. so hard.. Because Jim was an idiot and went in alone. He knew the risks- we all knew the risks and I even told him not to do it without me but the worst part was that I believed him when he said he wasn't going to!
This wasn't all... After the thing with the Darklands Jim had a hard time adjusting to life again. Claire had a barbecue and invited Jim and I but his amulet tricked out and he became like 7 different versions of himself. His flirty self is definitely something not to trifle with.. A little later the gang all got detention which was fun but the day after Jim and i were sentenced to the Deep where we were supposed to never come out of but.. we did and surprised everyone. The tribunal was in utter shock but come on, we're humans. I'm not saying we're superior at all but don't be so shocked when we do something better.
Then something important with Claire happened.. She got really sick again and this time is wasn't a common cold.. it was a woman named Morgana and we all suspect her to be the apprentice as talked about in the old stories.. She took over Claire's mind and body while she was asleep and even a little later she took over her body for a whole day until we ripped that lady out of her. She said all these things that didn't make any sense to us except for Claire.. When we got her back to normal she knew exactly how to control her staff which actually turned out to be Morgana's staff once before..
The next week after that.... Jim's mom remembered everything that happened with angorot when she got hurt.. And I mean everything! Then she went and told Toby, Claire, and my family! We tried to pretend that we were LARPing but Jim ultimately decided we should tell them.. so we did. First Toby then Claire then him and I transformed at the same time. Barbra wasn't shocked at all but my mom almost passed out... and then bunch of goblins found us. It's safe to say we almost died but we didn't so it's all good!