the beginning of our battle together

HEY EVERYONE! I'm so sorry I've taking so much time off. I havent been in the right head space and I've been so side tracked with family issues but I'm back and I promise I will finish this story. Unfortunately there wont be many chapters left before this story end. Maybe one or two and if you're lucky (you probably will be) you'll get a chapter of the future. But for now... Sorry about the cliff hanger at the end of this chapter. I swear it wont take me as long to post again.
Love you:)

---------

You're POV

As the day pressed forward me and Jim contemplate our plan many, many times.
"I dont want you alone with him." He told me with an angry look.
"Jim, the worst that could happen is me dying or something. It's not that bad" I was clearly joking but I guess hes not really in the mood for that right now.
"Y/n I'm being serious! What if something happens?" He raised his voice and leaned forward from his spot on the floor as we sat in front of each other in his bedroom.
"Nothing will happen, Jim.." I put my hand on his cheek to help calm him down. "I'll be okay.. Besides, I'm more worried about you. Are you sure you can handle Angorot and Gunmar?" I let out a soft sigh.
"If you can take morgana than I'll be able to handle them just fine.." he smiled putting his hand on top of mine before we held them between each other on the floor.
"I didnt say I was the one fighting her. I'm just there for back up" I giggled a bit. "If things go south I'll find you" I promised.
"And I, you" he smiled as I took back my hand. "I think Arrrgh is going with you two also so dont worry too much" he told me with a little shrug and a smile.
"Oh, awesome! Then I can just sit back!" I laughed and stood up from my spot. "I'm gonna go home real quick before this starts happening. I have a feeling itll be the last time I'll get to go back.." I sighed and walked to the door with him.
"But the sun- Oh, I have an umbrella!" He shouted before jumping down all the stairs and running around down stairs. Can I jump like that? I tried it and... I tumbled down the last few steps and landed on my back..
"Oh.. Sorry.." I mumbled with a little smiled as I laid in a weird ball on the floor.
"Silly.." he chuckled and pulled me back to my feet. "Here and this too. I'll meet you out there.." he smiled handing me the umbrella but also a small key chain with a light on it.
"A flashlight?" I asked with a little chuckle as I walked out the door.
"You know for the eternal" he shrugged with a small eye roll.
"I dont think that's how itll work but thanks. I'll cherish it" I grinned and put it in a pocket in my armor before stepping out the door and opening the umbrella.
"See you in a minute?" He smiled and shrugged at the door.
"In a minute.." I nodded and smiled before walking back home. I was hesitant when walking in the sunlight but the umbrella covered me well.
I didnt get too much time alone at home before night fell.. I spent all my time in my room waiting for it while sitting on my other windowsill, the one that points to the street.
I watched as Jim jumped from house to house looking so cool with his bright sword in his hand..
"Superhero landing.." I muttered watching him jump and fall then jump again. He's not the only one who shines at night..
I left soon after he did through my window. I stayed on the roof of my house watching my sword glow a bright white.. Like the moon in the dark night sky.. Sun and Moon.. it's odd but in the end it makes sense.
I knew where to go so I ran.. right into the fire. Morgana. When i reached the canals i noticed the door to troll market left open probably from Merlin and Argggh. I snuck in without being seen and followed close being the two all the way to where morgana was. Theres no doubt about it, she's the apprentice.. She looks like a girl who would cheat on someone too. Ugh..
Merlin and Arrrgh fought Angorot for a minute then Merlin talked to morgana then they fought so he could get his magic back and end this all but.. He couldnt. She took all of his magic and beat him and Argggh to the ground. She told Angorot to handle Jim and I knew I needed to stick to the plan and I did but it was just so hard watching him walk past me when he's so vulnerable.
"Not only do we have the Troll Hunter.. But one thing you missed over the centuries was the appearance of the Moon Hunter.." merlin groaned as he got back up on his feet.
"The Moon Hunter? You really think I didnt know about all her love affairs? Did you really think Aku was the only one controlling her?" She asked and laughed as my body suddenly started moving on it's own like a puppet. "This whole time she was right under our noses waiting to attack but the poor thing cant even move on her own!" Morgana laughed and used me like a puppet. She raised my arms and made me walk a funny way. I've have enough of these games...
"ENOUGH!" I screamed and out of full will power I broke out of whatever curse she had on me. "I am not your puppet and I will not be treated as such!" I commanded and pulled out my sword with a glare as I stood in front of Merlin and Arrrgh.
"Really? Youd point your sword at me? Your creator?" She asked and sounded so grossly kind.
"You're not who created this.. I saw the whole thing. You tricked Aku into believing Merlin cheated then even turned your back on him and helped to kill him! I'm no Moon Hunter dispite this armor, I'm a Troll Hunter." I stood up straight and held myself confidently.
"What?" She laughed so hard it was kind of annoying, "A Troll Hunter? No matter what you want or what you think you've done to that suit of armor and your own body.. You are Aku's champion and will be treated as such as soon as your tantrum is finished" she told me and used her magic to push me back against the wall. She flew up quickly and kept pushing me farther against the stones so I used my sword to try and push her away. "What will it take for you to come back without force? Killing your friends.. Maybe your lover?" My lover?.. Jim.
"I told you once and I'll tell you again. I-Im not your puppet!" I stuttered as I struggled to push her back. "Even if everyone dies I will still be standing tall enough to take you all down. Even if that means Gunmar, Angorot, you and Aku, I will still defeat all of you with or without help!" I shouted and finally pushed her back then started swinging my sword.
"You think you could defeat us all? Maybe Gunmar, that fool.. But what about my champion? A girl like you is no more than just a girl with a sword" she mocked me as we fought.
"Exactly! A girl vs. a girl with a sword! A girl with a sword has a higher chance of winning!" I shouted and landed a perfect slice across her armor. "And not only do I have the sword!-" i shouted as i made her fall on her back. "..But i have a spear as well." I told her then extended the spear in her stomach.
"M-Moon Hunter-!.. Y-You will pay!.." she screamed as she pulled out the spear then disappeared through a portal without my weapon.
"Troll hunter, that was amazing!" Merlin shouted as he got back on his feet with a big smile. Troll hunter.. So he's accepted me.
"Well if she died it would have been better.." I shrugged and made my spear dissapeared and started feeling really guilty.
"That was scary.." Arrrgh muttered and got back on his feet.
"Yeah.. I cant believe I just stabbed someone.." I breathed out a deep breath I was holding in and just realized I about killed a woman if she isnt dead yet.
"I fear she is going after him.. Y/n, you must go to the others" merlin told me after placing his hands on my shoulders.
"I will. Arrrgh, are you coming?" I asked and clenched my sword in my hand as I looked to him. He nodded with a loud grunt.
"I believe in you. I will be here waiting for Aku's arrival. She'll be here any minute.." Merlin sighed.
"If I go, will you be okay without your magic?" I asked him hesitantly. Aku must be stronger than Morgana and if she is.. than he's as good as dead.
"If I die here today it will only be after taking her head!" He exclaimed and picked his sword up off the floor.
"Than I'll go. I'll be back for you with the others!" I told him as Arrrgh and I started running. We headed straight for town. I found claire first and told her my situation in one sentance but she had no idea where Jim was..
Then I saw him on the roof of the museum he was fighting Gunmar.. I raced to him and made it just in time to stab Gunmar in the back but I suppose I didnt have to go. Gunmar tried to strike jim with a blow over the head but before he could do that jim and I stabbed him. Jim got his stomach while I had his back side. I dont think I've ever been quiet as happy as now. Gunmar stumbled as his body turned to stone. I stood behind Jim and watched him kick down Gunmar till he was shattered on the ground.
"..I could have handled that y'know.." jim told me as he wrapped an arm around my waist and swiftly pulled my chin till our lips connected.
"Dont you just love bonding over killing bad trolls?" I asked as we pulled away with a little grin.
"Annnnd you ruined the moment.." he sighed and pulled away from me but I pulled him right back to me and forced him into one last kiss.
"Fixed?" I asked with a little smile and held onto his free hand, both of us were holding onto our swords with one hand.
"Y-Yeah" he stuttered and looked shocked but happy.
"Stop making out and help us fight!" Toby screamed from below.
"We just killed Gunmar! Shut up toby!" I shouted back down to him and left jim alone. Suddenly everyones conversation was cut off by a jim and I being tossed across town.. literally.
"Moon hunter" morgana began with a smile, "Troll hunter.." she sneered at Jim.
"I thought you said you were gonna take care of her!.." jim whisper shouted to me in a panic as he was being squashed by her magic against the wall and I was fine on the ground.
"Jim! I-I stabbed her she just- why arent you dead yet?.." I groaned and looked over to morgona.
"You think you could kill me that easily? You scratched me, yes but you'll never kill your master" she laughed and used her magic to squeeze jim tighter.
"Stop!" I shouted and threw my sword at her chest.
"Ah, ah" she told me and used her magic to drop my sword to the ground. "I told you I'd take away everything from you.." she told me happily and squeezed jim till he almost passed out before dropping him next to me.
"Jim!.." I whispered worriedly and got on my knees while holding up his upper body as he coughed and held his throat.
"It seemed like this Troll Hunter means more to you than the others but theyll all be gone too so you wont have anyone holding you back. Soon you'll be with Aku and I defeating the world side by side" morgona sighed happily before using her magic to throw jim far, far from me.
"Jim!-" I screamed before she grabbed me by the neck and pushed me against the wall, making it crack.
"You will not go after him. Aku is coming and we will all be united!" She yelled at me and held my neck tighter. I kicked her in the stomach and made her drop me. I grabbed my throat in pain and held my sword with my free hand.
"I-Ill never join you. Kill us all and we'll be back to defeat you!" I told her sternly and tried to hide my pain.
"Oh, not you.. You wont be the one to die any time soon.." she told me happily and began to fly away.
"Get back here witch!" I screamed and ran after her but she escaped into a portal. "Damnit.." I whispered in pain and kept running to where I thought jim was thrown to.
I made it after a long while.. Only to find claire holding Jim's head up in tears while everyone was crying close by. Suddenly everything stopped for me. My face burned and my heart stopped beating as guilt and pain filled within me.
"Jim.." I whispered painfully looking at my friends surrounding him with tears streaming from their eyes.
"Y/n.." blinky gasped as everyone noticed me and looked even sadder.
"We couldnt.. He-" toby began but just couldnt talk before he balled on Arrrgh.
"I'm sorry Y/n.. we couldnt do anything.." claire whispered painfully as I got on my knees and took jim from claire's arms.
"It's okay.." I whispered and rested my forehead on the armor covering his chest. "Jim.." I whispered quieter than anyone else could hear.