Divided House.

Sorry for the unedited chapter guys but this one is also unedited... I just hate having to edit and getting with editors:/
-edit- I'm going back here a couple weeks later to edit. I just really liked this chapter and i was looking forward to writing it even before the story started.

-----------~*~---------

Your POV

"Merlin! We got the stuff!" Jim shouted opening the garage door.
"What are we? Drug dealers?" I whispered to Claire jokingly and made her laugh.
"Shh!" She punched my arm as we walked in giggling to ourselves.
"Ugh! What's that smell?!" Toby shouted then came to the conclusion that is was Arrrgh and Blinky who were stinking up the place so we made the wait in the basement... It's mean but come on, they smell like farts!
"What.. Are those?" Claire walked over to something covered by a tarp.
"My vespa!" Jim screamed. Oh no.. Please don't tell me Merlin used Jim's prized Vespa for something. Jim might have a melt down!
"This ones for Tobias-" Merlin said gripping the tarp then throwing it off to reveal a beautiful set of gold armor.
"And this one's for lady Claire" he ripped of the next one. Why does her's look so badass? The color of hers is way cooler than mine and Jim's! Why can't I have a shiny purple or blue one? This is so unfair..!
"Oh my gosh, Claire look!" I shouted leaving Jim to cry about his vespa. He's not even fazed by their new armor, he just misses his Vespa. I kinda do too though! We went on our first date with that thing! And our first double date!
"Whoa!" Claire awed as she put on the awesome purple helmet.
"Why dont I get a helmet?.." I asked myself quietly with a frown. Now Jim, Claire, and Toby have cool helmets but I don't!
"You havent figured it out yet? Aku was never one to make advanced things I hope you know" Merlin told me with a grin. What does that mean? Is there more to my armor like Jim's? Do I have a new blade too if I collect a million different rocks?
"I never knew... No one exactly knew what a Moon hunter was when I inherited this thing ya know" I pulled out my amulet. He tried to take it but I was very hesitant about it. It's not every day you meet your ex-enemy and let him even talk to you.
"Oh it's fine! Not like I could use it" he laughed rolling his eyes. I nodded my head with a bit of disbelief as I let him grab it. I can't believe I let him have it.. But he wasn't lying, there's not much he can do with it anyway. He examined it for a bit while adjusting his glasses and biting it's metal casing every once in a while. This wizard's weird....
"Ah ha! Here it is!" He shouted the did a twisty thing then pushed a button with his thumb. The gears on the moon shifted till finally it clicked and unlocked the crescent moon. I didn't know it could do that!
"What's that?" Everyone gathered around to look with me.
"Its a bioluminescent stone from the moon" he told me while continuing to fidget with it. "You're lucky I still carry this old thing on me!" He chuckled and pulled a red stone in my amulet from inside his armor.
"Why does he carry that..?" Claire whispered to me. Jim finally snapped out of it and watched Merlin fiddle with my amulet next to me. I shrugged to Claire while watching him shut the amulet and put the stone on the latch. It took a short second for the gem thing to kick in i guess until it suddenly it turned a bright white.
"Whoaaaaa!" We all awed and watched my amulet shine.
"Ah, ah. Wait for it.." Merlin said then flicked it as if it was a remote that had bad batteries to get it to work. From the center a bright red consumed the stone and the remaining shining red.
"What... happened?" I asked as he handed it back to me.
"I fixed it" he shrugged walking back in the house.
"What do you mean you fixed it?! It looks like-" Toby shouted in a slight panic before Jim cut in.
"Mine.." Jim finished and held his amulet next to mine. The colors are almost identical to each other!
"They're red.." I muttered to Jim while trying to figured out just how my amulet changed. I went back in Jim's house to ask Merlin about it's new properties without waiting for everyone else in the garage but they followed quickly. "What's the difference from the old color?" I asked Merlin after I found him in the living room.
He was staring at some books then went to the kitchen and looked at a spoon as if it was the strangest thing he's ever seen. "My dear, if you'd just transform you'd figure it out" he told me then walked out the back door to the backyard.
I raised an eyebrow in wonder and looked back down at the amulet.
"Well?" Jim put his hand on my shoulder and looked down at me with a little smile. He looked just about as curious as I am.
"Yeah hurry up!" Claire shouted and slapped my back.
"Go already!" Toby yelled when I looked back at the two of them.
"We'll meet you there in a second" Claire elbowed Toby with a smirk.
"Yeahhh" Toby nodded his head and crossed his arms then waited for me to leave.
"Alright, see you in a sec.." I shook my head with a little grin before walking outside to Merlin with Jim.. When we got out there Jim decided to transform first before Toby and Claire quickly met us out here in full uniform.
"You guys look so cool!" I shouted mostly staring at Claire's. I mean, nothing against Toby. He looks great in his but look at that purple and the helmet!
"Thanks!" She laughed.
"Yeah, I know" Toby rolled his eyes smirking then swung his war hammer around.
"We're waiting oh mighty Moon Hunter" Jim bowed like a knight to his queen and waited on me.
"Oh mighty Troll Hunter, could you bare to see all this?" I giggled and tapped his shoulder as a signal for him to stand up straight again.
"Ugh!" Toby gaged and looked away.
"Jeez, can't you too get a room?" Claire looked at us disgusted.
"Yeah, whatever Claire! I'm watching you and that new guys still!" I laughed at her. "Oh Claire, join me in the battle of the bands!" I mimicked the dudes accent and kissed the air which made Jim and Toby bust out in laughter
"Shut up and change already!" She punched me in the arm.
"Yes, I'm getting quite bored.." Merlin rolled his eyes. I laughed again before saying the words.