Hot Chocolate Lovers

Hot chocolate lovers are bakers at heart, even if they're terrible at it. They take "sugar and spice and everything nice" literally, and spend long nights with you curled in front of the television under mounds of blankets, binging a TV show or marathon. Their favorite holiday is Christmas, and they very nearly believe in Santa Claus. They love sweet and salty foods, listen to Lofi, and are probably mentally healing.

They love singing and humming and dancing badly, have a nicely sized collection of books, and even though they aren't the best at keeping the house clean, they love doing laundry because warm clothes feel amazing. They still sleep with stuffed animals, and run their hands along wool blankets at the store. They own far too many sweaters, and enough fuzzy socks that they fill up an entire bin.

They spend an hour in the shower just standing under the hot water, but don't take long to get ready. Their keychain has at least two charms on it, and they absolutely adore pets, especially cats, even though the fur makes them sneeze. They rarely curse, if ever, either talk very little or almost constantly, and either wake up at 6AM to watch the sunrise and make pancakes, or at midday.

They paint the walls neutral colors, but their favorite is probably either orange, green, purple, or maroon. They also love having painted nails, and will paint yours on every occasion they get. They unironically set aesthetic quotes and images as their laptop wallpaper, but will send you memes and funny videos in the middle of the night.

They love going camping, but only with friends, because their favorite part is sitting around a campfire, cooking and eating s'mores, and stealing marshmallows. They have probably made a mess of the microwave multiple times while trying to make mug cakes. They are also clumsy, but whether or not that's just because their sweatpants are too long is debatable.

They will steal your clothes to sleep in or even cuddle with, melt at the thought of promise rings, and even though they're often shy, they seem to be friends with everybody. Beanies are their best friends, they collect scarves and even once tried to crochet one, and are extremely responsible, if forgetful. They also only keep succulents, because they forget to water normal plants often enough, but they love each one deeply.