Chapter 6

George groaned, his eyes feeling heavy. He laid in his bed for a few more minutes hearing the birds outside of Clay's window.

"George?" Clay asked knocking on the door.

George hummed in response slowly his eyes closing again.

"George, I was wondering if you wanted to come meet my band today. Alex can come too, unless he's still at his moms."

"Mkay I'll text him later...once I get more sleep" George said slowly.

Clay groaned. "Georgeeeeee. I've been waiting for like 10 minutes just to hear a response from you" Clay said impatiently.

"But I don't wanna get up"

"Okay well my band is waitin." Clay said in a fake British accent.

"Okay. I'll get up. I'll get up. Just NEVER do that again. Please!"

"Alright. Just be ready in 30 okay?"

"K Clay."

George got up slowly stretching. He went over to the mirror and put some clothes on. He hoped Clay's band would like him.

George walked down Clay's staircase and smelled muffins.

"Oh hey!" Clay said

"Hi"

"I hope muffins are okay. My friend Bad brought them over to the party, after my performance the other day."

"No worries! I love muffins."

George grabbed one of the warm muffins out of the bag. He ate it slowly enjoying every crumb as he walked over to the table and sat down

"This is so good!" George exclaimed eating the muffin in delight.

"Good, I'm glad! I'll tell Bad you like them."

"Okay!"

"So George.."

"Yea?" George said eyes still focused on his muffin.

"Would you like to go meet the band today?"

"Yes, I'd love too Clay! I just-"

"What George? What's wrong?"

"What if they don't like me..?" George answered slowly dropping his muffin slightly his eyes looking at the floor.

"George."

George didn't acknowledge Clay. He sat still not wanting to move his eyes from the floor.

"George look at me." Clay said taking his hand and moving it to George's chin making him look up at him. "They will like you."

"And if they don't?"

"George, do you trust me?"

"Yea." George said after a while his gaze dropping to the floor again. "Yea, I trust you Clay."

"Then believe me when I say they will love you."

George blushed at Clays comment. He felt butterflies in his stomach not knowing what the were from.

"Your sure?" George asked hesitantly.

"Absolutely"

"Okay. I'll go."

"Your sure George?"

"Mhm! As long as you don't leave my side."

"Not unless you want me too."

George smiled at the man in front of him. He was so lucky to have him in his life.

"Is Alex coming too?" Clay asked snapping George out of his thoughts again.