Chapter 19

Clay Pov

Were going to loose Alex. The words echoed in my head over and over again. A little after the nurse gave us the bad news, Alex had stopped breathing. We had left the hospital after saying goodbye, and were at home. George hadn't stopped crying, not that I minded. I was heartbroken too. "Georgie its going to be okay" I said kissing the brunette's cheek softly. His face had tears running down them slowly, as I wiped them away with my thumb.

"I miss him" The brunette said snuggling into me for comfort. "I know," I said nodding. "I miss him too" We sat in a silence filled with sniffling and tears. "Do you want Nick and the band over?" He nodded sadly. "Can you tell them I'm sorry for not texting them in a while" I gave him a soft kiss on his nose. "I've kept them updated. They understand my Sunflower, I promise." He nodded and sat up slightly looking at my phone as I texted them.

Band Bitches

C: Hey guys

N: Clay! How's George?

R: Is he doing okay?

W: How is he?

C: He's doing better. He wanted to know if you wanted to come over?

W: Sure

R: Of course, I'd love too.

N: Omw

C: okay see you guys in a little

R: :))

I shut off my phone giving a kiss to George who had curled up on my arms. "Tired?" I asked him. The brunette just srugged his shoulder's and leaned into me. "Georgie, you can sleep later with me okay?"

"Later?"

"Mhm. Nick, Wilber, and Ranboo are coming over soon." I said. I couldn't help but notice how the brunette's eyes lighted up slightly, with happiness. I could tell he missed the three, and loved there company. Especially Nick's.

-----

Ding! Dong!

I smiled at the brunette softly and went over to the door. "Nick!" The brunette said running into him, hugging him tightly. "George! How are you?"

George shrugged his shoulder's slightly. "That's alright, Wilber and Ranboo are in the car" Nick said smiling. The brunette ran out the door and I heard faint laughter outside. "Hey Clay," Nick said sighing. "How are you doing, you know with everything?"

"I'm alright. Just worried about George." I replied looking over to him.

Nick sighed. "Me too"

Nick Pov

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Footsteps could be heard from inside the house. The door opened and I was met with Clay. "Hey!" I said. All of a sudden I was engulfed in a hug by a brunette that called out "Nick!"

"George! How are you?" I said to the brunette who was still hugging me. He shrugged his shoulder's and I sighed. "That's alright. Wilber and Ranboo are in the car outside." The brunette didn't waste a second before running outside to greet the other two.

"Hey Clay. How are you doing, you know with everything?" I asked. The blonde sighed. "I'm alright just worried about George." I put my hand on his shoulder comforting him. "Me too" I said sighing.

Clay Pov

I smiled as I saw George with Ranboo and Wilber talking excitedly. "Hey guys!" I said smiling. "Hey" The two said in sync, as the brunette snuggled back into my chest. I chuckled slightly before kissing him and making my way to the couch, with George still hugging me. They followed and sat around on the couch and the chairs around it.

"So, I was wondering," I said getting 4 pairs of eyes at me. "What should we do about the concert." The three shrugged and George cuddled into me. I could tell he didn't want me to leave him around with so many people at the concert, and not have Alex there with him.

"We could always cancel Clay" Wilber said and Ranboo nodded.

"Yea, but we promised our fans. Its not like were a small band, were huge. Everyone knows about us" Nick said looking at all of us.

"Nicks right," I said and George shifted his gaze to me. I exchanged a look with Nick, as he silently told me to ask the brunette what he wanted. I looked over at Wilber and Ranboo. There faces read the same thing.

"George, how do you feel about all of this?" I asked him slowly. His eyebrows furrowed into his face and I could tell he was thinking about something. "Be honest George, were not going to judge you." Nick said looking at George. Ranboo nodded agreeing with Nick. "Yea George, we care for you." Wilber said joining into the conversation.

"Well," The brunette said pausing. I rubbed his shoulders giving him confidence. "I don't know how I feel. If you guys were to do it, it would be in a couple of days." Nick nodded looking at him, silently telling him to continue with a soft smile. "I don't like crowds, and with Alex being gone," He trailed off for a second at the sound of Alex's name coming from his lips.

"Should we cancel then?" Ranboo asked looking at all of us in confirmation.

(AN: I don't know if this is how concerts work, but just go with it for the story)

I looked at George staring into his eyes as thoughts raced through his mind. "I don't want you guys to miss out on it because of me"

"George! No! Your way more important." Wilber said smiling. "Mhm, we love you George" Nick said as Ranboo nodded in agreement. George looked up at me and I nodded at him. "You guys sure" He said looking at the others in the room before his gaze turned back to me.

"Positive"

(981 words)

Sorry for the shorter chapter. I fractured my thumb lol. Anyways, love you guys. :]

Also what! Thank you guys for 350 reads. I love you all so much!!! <333