Chapter 15

Clay Pov

"Is everyone ready?" I asked the two standing next to me. I couldn't help but notice Alex's sad expression, when he saw George. I decided to ask him about it later.

George nodded, looking a little worried. I knew he was trying to cover it up by the smile on his face.

"Clay~" George said tugging on my arm like a small child, and whining.

"George ~" I said mimiking his voice in the same whinny tone.

"I wanna finish my muffin" He said mumbling into my shoulder. I wheezed slightly, laughing about how childish he always was.

"Later, my Sunflower." I said. Alex looked confused at George for a second before his brain clicked.

"Are you two-" Alex said pausing for a second, not wanting to assume anything.

"Are you two dating?" Alex said looking apologetic, in case he was wrong.

"Actually were boyfriends now." George said softly looking up at me, as I held his hand, rubbing small circles on the back of it with my thumb.

George looked down at his feet. "I'm sorry Alex. It all happened so fast. I should've told you sooner, but it didn't feel right over text."

Alex stepped closer to George, and my boyfriend looked up softly. "I'm so proud of you George" he said whispering to him. Alex smiled a small reassuring smile, and George returned one back.

Suddenly we heard yelling, and George flinched at the familiarity of the voice. "George?" The voice said angrily.

I turned around to see Catherine with her arms crossed and looking ready to kill George. My George. I stood in front of the brunette, and held his hand protectively.

"Yea," The brunette whispered. "That's me"

Alex walked over to George's other side, looking ready to kill the girl in front of us. I didn't blame him. She had hurt George multiple times, this was the final straw.

"Why are you here?" She asked bitterly, a stern look written all over her face. The brunette looked up at me and Alex for a second.

"Can I just talk to her for a minute?" I shook my head immediately, Alex doing the same. "Please," the brunette whispered. "For a few minutes." He pleaded.

I looked at Alex. We practically read each others minds at that moment. "Fine," I answered. "But you have to do a few things."

"One, you have to tell me, and Alex everything you talk about." The brunette nodded.

"Two, me and Alex will be watching." The brunette opened his mouth to say something, but I immediately cut him off. "From afar of course, but if she looks like she's going to kill you, don't mind if we step in" He nodded approvingly, seemingly to like the idea.

"And one last thing," I said smirking but making sure George knew I was serious. "I will kill her if she even lays a finger on you."

The brunette nodded once more, and looked at Alex who nodded at him. He walked over to Catherine and began talking to her. Me and Alex watched the two for any sign of movement from Catherine.

George Pov

I walked over to Catherine. The one person I despised so much. "Hey Catherine" I said softly, not wanting her to hurt me.

"What do you want George" She said huffing with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Listen Catherine, I just want to talk."

"Well I don't George! I've hated you ever since you left me!"

The words stung George like a needle, but his tone was still surprisingly calm. "I didn't leave you! You left me," Catherine huffed rolling her eyes at me. "I don't want to argue with you, okay? I need to ask you some questions concerning something that happened ."

Catherine huffed again, rolling her eyes but nodded. "Let's make this short and simple okay?" I nodded at her. "Okay so, about a week ago someone broke into my dorm. Clay got a picture of them, and it looks exactly like you." Catherine looked frozen in place. "Was it you?"

Catherine didn't respond. She kept her eyes on the floor and fiddled with her shirt. "Catherine?" I asked slowly. "Catherine, was it you?" I said feeling a little more confident, knowing she couldn't hurt me with Clay and Alex around.

"Yea, it was me. I stole the bracelet because I missed you." I looked down at my feet.

"You didn't seem like you missed me earlier. You know at the restaurant" I said still looking down awkwardly. Catherine huffed.

"Yea that was because you were being a bitch, George"

"How! I simply was minding my own business, and you came at me with your boyfriend. You left me on the floor!" I said yelling at her.

"Yea and I'd happily do it again." I stepped back from Catherine instantly, shocked at what she had said. "Clay" I called.

Clay Pov

The two were arguing when suddenly I heard my name called by the brunette. My Georgie. Immediately I walked over there and pushed the brunette out of the way, standing protectively in front of him and Catherine.

"George what's wrong," I asked my boyfriend who's face was full of fear. Alex stood over by him now, watching the girl carefully.

"George I didn't mean it-" Catherine said but Alex cut her off immediately. "Save it Catherine, you've said too much already. Walk him back to your car" He said directing the last sentence to me. I nodded and took one of the brunette's hand, and rubbed them softly pushing him towards the car.

Once he was in the car I made sure he was alright. "Are you okay?" I whispered to him. He nodded slightly before looking outside to Alex who was coming our way.

"Hey, you alright George?" Alex asked, as the brunette nodded at him. "Could we get something to eat? I'm hungry" George said whining once we had all got settled in the car.

I laughed, "Of course my Georgie," I said as the brunette smiled happily. "Anything for you my Sunflower" George smiled at me making little happy noises.

"Where should we go?" Alex asked looking at us.

"Pizza!" George said shouting like a child. Me and Alex laughed. "Pizza it is then" I said looking at George, who was giggling excitedly.

I drove for a little while trying to find a pizza place that was close enough. "Is this place good?" I said asking the two who both nodded at me. I mentioned an 'Okay' to them, as the three of us got out of the car. Taking the brunette's hand we walked into the restaurant and sat down at the booth waiting too order.

"Clay, I'm going to go wash my hands." The brunette said to me, making sure I heard it.

"Okay, if your not back in ten minutes, I'm coming to check on you.

The brunette rolled his eyes. "I'll be fine" He walked off to the restrooms in the back corner, and I watched as he opened the door and disappeared out of sight.

"Clay," Alex said "Could I talk too you for a moment?"

"Sure! Anything you need Alex." I said to him, hoping he could trust me, like he trusted George.

"Its about George," He said quietly. I thought for a second. Why was this about George? Did something happen between them? "Why, is something wrong?"

"Yea," He replied. "Something's happened" He said with fear on his face.

"Alex what's wrong?"

(1266 words)

Thank you for reading! Shoutout to Skywalker_forever for following me. I appreciate every single one of you!