Chapter 31

Clay Pov

The brunette soon fell asleep in my arms, as Wilbur, Nick, Ranboo, and I, all sung to him. I smiled happily and kissed him softly.

"Goodnight my Sunflower" I whispered to him.

The rest of us sat watching the stars and chatting quietly before Nick came over to me. "Clay we're all going to go to bed now. Big day tomorrow!" He said whispering so he wouldn't wake George.

"Alright, I might as well too," I said and stood up, carrying the small brunette in my arms. "Goodnight Nick!" I called out to him before walking upstairs to our room. Ranboo and Wilbur had offered to clean up outside while I went to bed. I had originally offered, but they declined and told me to put my boyfriend upstairs, along with myself, and get some sleep.

I sighed as I climbed into the bed holding the brunette tightly and cuddled against him. I'm so lucky to call him mine, aren't I.

-----

I woke up feeling tired, but also very excited for what the day would hold. I looked over to my brunette and saw he was still sleeping. Leaning over very gently, I placed a kiss on top of his forehead.

I grabbed my phone on the table near my bed, and help it up so I was taking a picture. After examining the picture I clicked it and sent it to Nick.

Almost instantly, I got a ding indicating that Nick texted me back. Smiling at his message I clicked into his contact.

Nick

awww!

Are you ready for later dude

Yea, start making breakfast so
George doesn't suspect anything.

Already on it dude

Wilbur's makin muffins so hurry
up and get your asses down here.

Okay, okay 🙄

Also, did you set everything up?

Yup! Did that first thing this morning with Ranboo, and Wilbur.

Okay. Thanks!

No worries Clay.

I closed out of his contact. What would I do without those three? I asked myself, as I sighed.

Moving over to face George, I snuggled into him giving him a kiss. I don't want to wake him up. He looks too cute. Sighing I gently reached out my hand, and placed it on the brunette, shaking him lightly to get him to wake up.

"Georgie, can you wake up for me" I whispered softly into his ear. He stirred slightly, but not enough to know he was awake.

I shook him lightly again, whispering the same phrase, and his eyes slowly fluttered open, blinking at the light of the room.

"Good morning, Georgie"

George Pov

I was woken up from my precious sleep by the blonde, shaking me awake.

"Good morning, Georgie"

I groaned and turned away from him muttering something I couldn't understand, and trying to go back to sleep. This didn't work, however, because the blonde decided to pick me up and walk over to our closet we shared.

"Clay~" I groaned trying to walk back to the bed, I wanted to sleep in so desperately.

"Nope, c'mon I have something planned for today."

I felt more excited at this. I loved the blondes surprises for me, considering they were always so sweet and unique, but I wanted to sleep more. "Does it require being up so early?" I murmured as I leaned my face into Clay's shoulder.

"George, it's 9:30," He said chuckling.

"Exactly, too early" I whispered to him, already half asleep on his shoulder.

He laughed again and moved away from me, and walked over to the closet picking out an outfit.

"Here," He said tossing the outfit at me. "Get changed in that. I'll go get changed in mine, and meet you downstairs, okay"

I nodded and watched as Clay walked out of the room, giving me a small kiss as he did. I sighed and began changing out of the comfy, warm, pajamas I was in, and into the outfit he had handed me. The outfit consisted of a blue, short-sleeved shirt, with white buttons going down the middle. The shorts matched the plain, sky blue pattern like the shirt, and went almost down to my knees.

As I buttoned up my shirt, I stood in front of the mirror feeling special. I looked at my shirt, which had a pocket, that hung out at the top, and was printed with the name 'George'. Clay does too much for me. I sighed and smiled, knowing I looked handsome and walked out of the bedroom.

I immediately was met with a scent that came to my nose. It smelled of blueberries and eggs. I walked down the stairs, hearing people chatting happily, but all eyes came to look at me when I came into sight of the room.

"Hey, George!" Nick said happily.

"Hey!"

My eyes lingered on the kitchen for a moment when they stopped on a familiar blonde. His outfit consisted of the same material and details, the only thing being different was the color and the pocket name. His outfit was a light, lime green color, which looked perfect on him. His pocket read 'Clay', and I couldn't help but stare.

"Hey, Georgie," said a familiar voice and I looked to see Clay, now standing next to me.

"Clay, what are you planning?" I asked and the blonde smirked.

"You'll see," he said to me, as Ranboo, Nick, and Wilbur started laughing.

"Alright, who's ready for breakfast?" Wilbur asked, and before I could say anything else, the blonde pulled me over to the table.

"Thanks, Wilbur for breakfast." Clay said.

"Oh, no problem," He said with a smirk.

I groaned. "You guys are all in on it, aren't you?" They all nodded and I sighed.

Nick walked over to Clay and whispered something in his ear. I walked over to them trying to hear what they were saying, but Clay just kissed me, and shook his head, and walked out of the room with Nick. Soon enough they came back in. Both had smiles on their faces, and I wondered what they all had planned.

"Okay Georgie," Clay said looking directly at me. "You ready to go?"

I rolled my eyes. "Well considering I don't know where I'm going I'm not sure," I said and the blonde rolled his eyes, and pulled me out to his car, as we waved goodbye to the others.

Clay Pov

This is it, Clay. It's all up to you now.

I sighed. It's all up to you..

(1100 words)

Where is Clay taking George?

Why is he so nervous?

You might find out next chapter..

Maybe.

Love ya! <33