Chapter 9

TW: Slight swearing (shouldn't be too much) :]

George Pov

George decided to text Ranboo and Wilber tomorrow and tell them he was alright. Clay would be here in the morning and I didn't want to be sleepy.

Turning off my phone and moving the bedsheets to cover myself, I went to sleep.

-----

Bang!

"What was that!" I said moving my lips, but making sure no sound came out of them.

I'm sure its nothing.

Just go back to sleep.

Nothing is going to happen.

Relax.

Thoughts kept circling my mind telling me to ignore it. To go back to sleep. But I didn't care. Something felt off. I could sense it.

I opened my door. Making sure that it didn't creak, I peaked my head out. I saw a light on downstairs but couldn't see anyone.

I walked down the little hallway that led to Alex's room and opened the door.

Alex Pov

Bang!

I woke up looking around my room frantically when hearing a loud crash that came somewhere from downstairs. I sat up trying to calm my nerves.

Relax.

Its probably just George.

Its nothing, go back to sleep.

But my gut told me a different story. I heard my door creak open and someone or something stared into me.

"Alex?" George whispered.

"George!" I said sighing

"Shh. I heard a loud crash. Was it you?"

"Y-Yea. I thought it was you"

Panic rushed through me. Was someone in our dorm? George noticed me panicking and walked next to me. He pulled me up and hugged me.

"C'mon. There was a light on downstairs." George said whispering.

"George, I turned all the lights off." I said. Fear showed in my eyes and George noticed, with panic in his.

"Umm, okay. Should I call someone?"

"I don't know"

He sighed looking at me. "What time is it?" I whispered.

"Like 4:30"

"Do you think Clay would be awake..?" I asked slowly.

"Not sure. Should we call him?"

"Y-Yea." I said feeling more panic rush through me.

"Okay, keep an eye on the door."

"Okay" I said trying to be calm

George Pov

I opened my phone and dialed Clays number. I made sure my sound wasn't too loud, in case there was actually someone in our dorm.

My phone started ringing. It rang some more. A voice message appeared. I dialed it again. Someone had picked it up.

Clay

"George?"

"Clay"

"George, what are you doing up?"

"Clay, Help."

"George what's wrong?"

"Me and Alex heard a loud noise downstairs from, someone. I don't know. I can't talk long."

"George I'm coming. I'll be there okay? Stay quiet. Ill call you when I get there in case you need to call the police."

"Okay, Thanks Clay."

I hung up the phone and slipped it into my pocket. "Clays coming don't worry." I said trying to mask my fear.

"Alright." Alex said coming closer to me.

We sat down in the corner of Alex's room. If someone happened to come in the room it would be hard to see us with the lights off.

Clay Pov

"Damnit" I said to myself. Why was someone in their dorm! I said my thoughts clouding my mind.

I sped up on the road cursing myself for letting George go back to his dorm. What if something happens to him! I pulled onto a road looking slowly at the dorms. A certain one caught my eye. Its light was on and there was a figure standing at the window looking through something.

"Shit" I parked my car and took out my phone. I looked up at the dorm room again and the figure went out the door. I opened my camera snapping a quick picture of them, and ducking into my car so the person wouldn't see me.

Once I was sure he was gone I opened my car door. I went up to George's dorm, or what I hoped George's dorm was and opened the door slowly.

I walked through the dorm. The place was a mess. Everything was thrown on the floor or pulled apart. Someone had clearly been in here.

I walked upstairs. Opening the first door, which I assumed was George's room and turned on the lights. No one.

I walked into the second room. I had heard a few voices but it all went quiet when I opened the door. "George?" I asked flipping on the lights.

The two were huddled in a corner of the roon. "Clay!" George cried. Alex sighed and stood up with George.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked slowly looking for any injuries on the two.

"Y-Yea. Were okay." Alex said breathing hard.

We went downstairs and George gasped. "So there was someone in our dorm?"

I nodded. "I snapped a picture of him before they got away." I said holding out my phone for them to see.

George's eyes widened at the picture. I didn't know why. You couldn't see much in the picture anyway.

George Pov

I gasped at the picture. Yea you couldn't see much but something stood out to me. The person was dressed in a black cloak, that covered most of their body.

They had a hood that covered their face, but some of their hair showed. Long blonde hair. The figure also carried something that hadn't meant a thing to me. How could it? Catherine had gave it to me.

It was a piece of jewelry. A bracelet that said 'My Love' Yea right I thought too myself. Only one person could have wanted that bracelet.

"George? George can you hear me?" Alex and Clay both said calling me.

"I know who it is" I said with fear in my voice.

"Its Catherine."

(941 words)