Chapter 29

George Pov

Clays song was still lingering in the back of my mind as I slept. I still couldn't believe he wrote all that for me. I love him so much.

I awoke, hearing the birds softly chirp outside, singing their pretty songs. There was warmth next to me, and I immediately knew it was the blonde. Feeling cold, I moved into the blondes grasp and he hugged me gently.

"Good morning Sunflower" His morning voice made me blink for a moment before I whispered a 'good morning' to him. We sat there for a while, snuggled up into each other, and listening at the sounds in the kitchen, indicating that the other three were up.

The blonde ran his fingers through my hair softly, and I kissed him in return. "I love you George."

"I love you too Clay"

Nick Pov

Ranboo and Wilber had told me to go wake up 'the lovebirds'. I sighed as I stepped up the stairs, and knocked on their door lightly. "George. Clay. Breakfast is ready. I heard someone mumble an 'okay' and so I left to tell the others they would be down soon.

As I walked downstairs I kept thinking back to last night. How happy Clay had made George. All of a sudden guilt surrounded me. Why am I so jealous of them. You have the world at your fingertips Nick. But I let that thought pass my mind. Something was missing from my life. Something I wanted so desperately. I wished for someone to hold me at night. To whisper soft phrases in my ear. To cuddle when I'm sad. I want someone too.

George Pov

After we heard the knock on the door, Clay and me sat up. The blonde walked to our closet, and I groaned just wanting to sleep and cuddle with him all day. "Clay~" I whispered loud enough so he could hear me. He chuckled softly. "C'mon Georgie, they're waiting for us." I nodded, and got out of bed and walked over to the blonde. I put my head on his shoulder, and snuggled into him, stopping him from doing anything else. "George~" he groaned as he put his arms around me. I put my arms around his waist and layer my head into his chest. "Everything alright George?" He asked me whispering into my ear. I felt little wet tears prick at my eyes, and the blonde looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Sunflower, what's wrong?" He asked me, worry clear in his tone. "I love you Clay" I said whispering into him. "Aw George, I love you too" I smiled happily and we shared a small, sweet kiss.

-----

After we had gotten dressed, we walked downstairs hand in hand. The blonde and I decided to match today, so we both had picked on a lime green hoodie, that had a black smiley face printed onto it. Under that was a plain light baby blue shirt. Our pants were both black, and had our names written on the side pockets in a fancy font.

We headed into the kitchen, getting multiple 'hello's' from the three boys. "Woah! You guys are matching today" Wilber said with a bright smile on his face.

"Yea, George wanted too" Clay said looking down into my brown eyes, as I moved closer to him.

"What did you guys make for breakfast?" I asked as the three looked at me happily. They pulled out a pan of freshly baked, blueberry muffins. I gasped softly, before giggling, and hugging each one of the boys before grabbing a muffin. They all smiled warmly at me, seeing me so excited about a little muffin.

Clay grabbed a muffin and came to sit down next to me, as the rest of the guys had done.

Clay Pov

I was glad to see George so excited about the muffins. His giggles were always so cute. I grabbed a muffin and sat down next to him eating my own softly.

I noticed him looking off into the distance. Following his gaze, it lead to the muffin pan, with a few more muffins on it. "George you can grab another one, you know." I told him. His eyes immediately lighted up with excitement, as he ran over to the muffin pan, and grabbed another muffin.

"George, wanna go down to the beach or something later with me?" Ranboo said as the other two gave me silent glances, and I immediately knew what they were referring too. I smiled happily that they supported me on this.

"Sure!" George replied. "Do you wanna go now" he asked and Ranboo nodded happily.

"Okay! Bye Clay. Bye Nick. Bye Wilber" The brunette called out to us as he went excitedly with Ranboo, giggling happily.

Once they were out the door, I turned to the other two. "You ready?" Nick asked me with a grin on his face and I nodded. George is going to love it!

George Pov

Ranboo and I, walked happily along the beach talking happily. "What do you wanna do?" Ranboo asked me and I shrugged. "Do you wanna~" He paused for a moment looking around, trying to decide on something. Finally he sighed. "I don't know what to do" He said looking sad.

"We could go get some grocery's?" He said and I whined a bit thinking about his suggestion. Since I had thought Wilber and Clay were going to get grocerys I hadn't thought about it. With the three of us staying there, we ran out pretty quickly. "Okay!" I said as Ranboo texted the three letting them know where we were going so they wouldn't worry. Once we had gotten an answer saying we could, we headed towards Ranboo's car and drove off to the store.

(1014 words)

Hmm, what is Clay planning?

Also I was wondering if you guys had any story suggestions for me to write. I'm running out of ideas, and since 'My Lover' is going to be short, its going to end fairly quickly.

Anyways, Thanks for reading! :]

Love ya guys! <3