Chapter 13

George Pov

"George will you be my boyfriend?"

I had imagined these words from him a million times. I grew excited at the thought of being his boyfriend.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend Clay"

He smiled softly as we pressed our lips together lovingly. I loved his touch, and the way he was so gentle with me.

"I love you Clay"

"I love you my Georgie"

He pressed his lips against mine gently again and smiled at me.

Clay turned away from me for a moment and then faced me again with a sunflower in his hand. "A sunflower, for my sunflower, and the light of my life." Clay said smiling softly.

I blushed, feeling my cheeks grow warm and took the sunflower from him and put it in my hair. "Thank you Clay, for all of this. I love you" I said giving him a peck on his lips. He pulled me into a hug and whispered an 'I love you too' into my hair, and I smiled feeling loved.

"Do you want to watch the sunset, or go home?" Clay asked me. I was tired but I wanted to watch the sunset with him. "Could we watch the sunset? Only if your not too tired"

"Of course my Sunflower" He said smiling at me and pulling me along with him, our hands linked together. Clay rubbed his thumb over my hand gently and smiled at me. The picnic area was a good place to watch the sunset, but we took a little walk up a hill and sat together instead. I leaned my head into Clay and he kissed me softly on the forehead.

"I love you George"

I blushed at the nickname, but didn't fail with an 'I love you' back to him, and a kiss on his lips.

We watched the sunset in a comfortable silence, with my head on Clay's shoulder. He had put his head on my head and we stayed like that till the sun went down.

"Want to go home now my Georgie?"

I nodded my head sleepily and yawned. Clay noticed this and picked me up. I let him do this and snuggled into his chest. He was warm and I was cold. Clay walked a little ways to his car. He sat me in the passengers seat and buckled me in and closed the door softly.

He opened his door, and started driving. After a while he opened my door and gently shook me to wake me up.

"Georgie," The blonde whispered. "Georgie, can you get up for me?"

I shook my head and mumbled something to him. He sighed and picked me up, bringing me into the house.

"Georgie I really need you to be awake, so you can get ready for bed." Clay said sighing as he set me on the couch. "George" The blonde said kneeling in front of me, as I sat on the couch still sleeping. "Please." He said in a desperate voice.

I sighed and sat up leaning into him. "Fine, but only if you carry me up to my room" I said grumbling. He laughed and picked me up kissing me gently on my forehead. I felt him going upstairs, and opening the door.

"Anything else my Sunflower?" I shook my head. The blonde nodded and he kissed me on the cheek gently. "Do you want me to sleep in here with you?"

I smiled and looked at him with round eyes and nodded. "Alright, let me know when your done okay?"

"Okay." I said. Clay turned and closed the door. I sighed, getting off of the bed and into some comfy sleeping clothes. I went to the door and opened it. "Clay~" I yelled softly.

The blonde appeared at the door and I snuggled into him. He laughed quietly and picked me up, and gave me a soft peck on the lips, which I accepted right away.

He put me on the bed, and I pulled the covers over me as the blonde climbed in with me. "I love you George" He said looking at me.

I snuggled into his chest. I leaned into his touch, as he hugged my waist. "I love you too Clay" I said kissing him softly.

I fell asleep with the blonde hugging me in a protective grasp. I felt safe with him. I love him. And I finally get to say those words to him. Goodnight Clay. I thought softly.

-----

Clay Pov

George and I walked up a little hill, our hands linked together as George leaned into me. I rubbed my thumb over his hand protectively. He is mine.

"I love you George" I said to the brunette, once we sat down on the hill. George leaned into me again and whispered 'I love you' back to me. We sat watching the sunset together silently with his head on my shoulder, and my head on his.

"Want to go home now my Georgie?" I said to the brunette, who was blinking sleepily on my shoulder. He nodded his head, and with him being tired I lifted him up, and he leaned into my chest for warmth.

I walked to the car with George in my arms, sleeping quietly. I opened up his door and sat him in the seat, and buckled him up and kissed him on the forehead softly, before walking over to my door and hopping into the drivers seat. I started the car, and began driving home.

I drove up to my house, and looked over too George. He was still sleeping soundly. As much as I didn't want to wake him, I knew he would want to sleep in a bed, and not the car.

"Georgie," I whispered shaking him slightly. "Georgie can you get up for me"

The brunette shook his head and mumbled something in response that I couldn't understand. I sighed and picked him and brought him into the house.

I sat him on the couch, him still sleeping. "George?" I said kneeling in front of him. "Please?" I asked in a desperate voice.

He grumbled but opened his eyes slowly. "Fine, but you have too carry me to my room." The brunette said leaning into me. I laughed and picked him up rubbing his back softly, and kissed him on the forehead gently.

I climbed the stairs, with George in my arms and sat him on the bed. "Anything else my Sunflower?" George shook his head no. "Do you want me to sleep in here with you?"

The brunette smiled and looked at me and nodded. I smiled and told him to tell me when he was done changing. He nodded and I closed the door behind me.

A few minutes later he called for me and I opened the door to his room and the brunette snuggled into me. I laughed and picked him up and gave him a kiss.

I put him on the bed, and climbed into the other side. "I love you George." I said to him. He snuggled into me and I held him protectively. "I love you too Clay" The brunette said kissing me softly.

George closed his eyes and went to sleep in my arms. I love him. No one will ever hurt him again.

But I didn't know how wrong I was. Or what was too happen.

(1267 words)

Thank you so much for 102 reads, and 13 votes! I really don't deserve it. If you couldn't tell my current schedule is to update every other day. Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading!