Chapter 11

George Pov

I pulled away from Clay once more and smiled softly. "I love you George" The blonde said which made me blush.

"Stop" I said laughing while Clay continued to tease me.

"Ima head to bed" I said to Clay.

"Alright, call me if you need anything."

"K Clay, Night"

"Night Georgie"

I walked up to Clay's guest bedroom, and put some clean comfy clothes on. I had brought extra clothes from my dorm, and put them in the room so I could change into something if I stayed the night.

I sat by the window looking out onto the beach when I heard a knock on the door. "Georgie? Can I come in for a second?"

"Sure Clay" I said as he opened the door. "What do you need?"

"Oh I was gonna go down by the beach and sit for a little, so if you need me I'll be there. Okay?" The blonde said answering me.

"Oh okay. I'm going to bed in a few minutes"

"Alright Goodnight George" Clay said smiling, as he closed the door softly behind him.

Clay Pov

I smiled as I closed the door behind myself. I walked down the stairs and grabbed my guitar and my journal which I used to write songs in.

I sat down in the sand right outside the house and looked at the words I had written down on the page. It was a song I was writing for George which I had named 'Yellow'.

I gave him a little preview on it a few nights ago. He seemed to love it. I still needed a few verses but it I liked it.

Nick knew about it. He knew I liked George. Does George like me? I mean we kissed.. I sighed as I stummed my guitar trying to find the right words, and how to phrase them for the song.

We had a concert coming up in a few weeks, and I didn't want George to hear the song yet. I wanted to play it at the concert for him.

George Pov

I pulled out my phone knowing I still had to text Ranboo and Wilber, and tell them I was okay.

Ranboo

Hey George heard what
happened you okay?

Hey Ranboo!

I'm feeling better. Sorry I haven't texted you back, someone broke into me and Alex's dorm. :((

Aww George I'm so sorry. If you need a place to stay let me know okay?

Thanks Ranboo! :)

I'm at Clay's currently, and Alex is staying at his mom's.

Alright, well have a good
night George. :)

Bye!!

I sighed. Ranboo was always so nice and caring. I opened up Wilber's contact and saw a message there too.

Wilber

Hey, George you alright?

Let me know okay?

Hey Wilber!

Sorry I haven't texted, someone
broke into me and Alex's dorm. :(

Aw, George I'm sorry.

That's awful. Do you know
who it is?

We have clues that it's my ex girlfriend. Me and Clay might go confront her tomorrow.

Okay. Are you doing better?

Yea

That's good! I gotta go but text me later okay?

Alright! Bye Wilber :)

Bye George

I turned off my phone and set it on the table beside me. I sat in my bed and pulled out a book to read.

I yawned as I read through the pages, having to read some over again because of missing something important. After a while I gave up and put a bookmark in the book, being annoyed that I couldn't stay awake.

I slid the covers over me, and turned off the lamp on the nightstand, next to the bed.

-----

I opened my eyes slowly, examining the room in front of me. The birds chirped softly outside, and I walked over to the window. My phone was on the table, where I had left it last night.

"What time is it?" I whispered softly to myself. The clock on my phone read '8:30'. I sighed and stepped away from the window. I picked up the dirty clothes from last night, that I hadn't bothered to put away and got dressed in new, clean clothes.

I opened the door softly and heard plates clattering with each other in the kitchen. I walked downstairs and saw Clay in the kitchen, with some eggs in a pan he was stirring and some toast in the toaster.

"Need help with that-?" I asked and the blonde jumped. "Sorry" I said looking down awkwardly. We had kissed last night and I didn't know whether he had liked it or not.

"No. No its okay, don't worry about it" The blonde said giving a reassuring smile. "And sure if you want to help with the toast, or the eggs. It doesn't matter"

I nodded and went over to the toaster. Grabbing some butter and jam, I grabbed a knife and started spreading it around on the toast.

"George?" The blonde said with hesitation in his voice.

"Yea?" I said not wanting to look at him. I continued to butter the toast in form of a distraction.

"George? Look at me." The blonde repeated and I sighed. I stood there a moment not wanting to move but knowing I had too. Slowly I looked up at Clay and his eyes met mine.

"George-" Clay started but was caught off by me.

"Clay I want you to answer me honestly, okay?" The blonde nodded at me in confirmation without saying a word. "Clay..did you enjoy the kiss?"

"More than I could have ever imagined." The blonde answered me. "I love you George." My eyes softened at the gentle tone his voice was at, but turned to tears as he mentioned the 'I love you George'.

"I love you too Clay" I said smiling softly. The blonde pulled me into a hug and I rested my head on his shoulder with our arms wrapped around each other gently.

"What does this mean?" I ask slowly. "What are we?" The blonde unwrapped ourselves from each other and took both my hands in his and rubbed them softly.

"Can I take you somewhere?" Clay asked softly. Joy filled my eyes and my lips turned upwards into a smile and I nodded.

"Yay!" He said smiling softly. "I love you my Georgie"

"I love you my Clay"

(1055 words)

Thanks for reading!!