Chapter 32

George Pov

I didn't know where the blonde was taking me, but I could tell he was nervous.

"Clay," I whispered to him, getting his attention over to me, as he started the car.

"Yes, my Sunflower"

"Can you give me one hint about where you're taking me?" I asked. He looked me in the eyes for a second, and I took that chance to make pleading eyes at him.

"George, that's not fair," He said and I smiled. "You can't give me those eyes, you know I can't resist them."

"What eyes," I asked teasing the blonde, as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Okay, I'll give you one hint, but you can't ask for any more or complain about the one I give you, okay?"

I nodded excitedly. "I promise."

Clay Pov

I thought for a second about the hint I would give my brunette. With my eyes focusing on driving it took a little while, but George didn't complain. He just sat there looking at me, with his big, brown, soft eyes, which I loved so much.

"Alright ready, I got one," I said and the brunette's eyes lighted up with excitement. I watched as he nodded eagerly and I smiled.

"It's somewhere you've been with me," I said. I watched as George's face scrunched up with confusion, and he began to think.

I laughed at his confused face when all of a sudden his face lighted up, and he opened his mouth to speak.

"Ah, ah, ah. No guessing" George only scoffed at this, and I chuckled in response.

"That's not fair though. It wasn't in your rulebook." George said and I started laughing.

"George, I said no complaining," I said laughing again.

He scoffed again but mumbled an 'okay', his bright smile on his face giving him away.

"We're almost there, I promise you can wait" He smiled again at this, and I returned it.

We turned down a familiar street, bringing back memories. I heard George gasp at the familiarity of the trees.

"Clay-" He whispered, tears starting to show in his eyes. "Clay, this is the forest." He seemed in shock and confused as I found our original parking spot from when we had first came here.

"George," I said parking into the same spot we had once been in. "Don't cry" I said taking my hand and running it along his face. "C'mon," I said hoping out of the car. Nick, Ranboo, and Wilbur had set everything up earlier, as they had mentioned to me.

I walked over to George's door and opened it, grabbing his hands, and lacing them through mine. "You ready," I asked him and he nodded.

George Pov

Clay walked around towards my door and opened it for me. Grabbing my hands, he pulled me out of the car and laced our fingers together so I would feel more comfortable.

The walk was relaxing as we walked next to each other.  I stayed right next to Clay, as he held my hand, and I leaned into him.

All of a sudden we stopped, and Clay stood in front of me. "Georgie, can you close your eyes," He asked softly, and I nodded doing as he said.

He grabbed my hand again, but tighter this time, and put his other hand around one of my shoulders. "Ready," he asked me and I nodded. He lead me a little way before we stopped again. "Okay, open your eyes Sunflower."

I slowly opened my eyes like he asked, and gasped softly. My eyes were met with a beautiful sight. Is this what the boys were in on? "Clay, what is this," I asked softly, still not knowing what to say.

Before me was laid a pathway, decorated with little sunflower petals. I looked back at the blonde, and he nodded pushing me forward gently. I started walking down where the sunflower petals laid, looking at all of the details he had set up for me.

At the end of the pathway, there was a plain, white overhang. As I walked towards it I noticed little wooden frames, that explained special moments of the two of us.

Once I had looked at everything, Clay turned me around so that I was facing him. "Clay-" I whispered feeling tears at the brim of my eyes.

"Shh, I'll do all the talking now, okay?"

I nodded softly and watched as the blonde ran his thumb along the bottom of my eye, rubbing away all the tears near my eyes.

Clay Pov

"Shh, I'll do all the talking now, okay?" I said to the brunette who nodded in return. Gosh, he's so pretty. I don't deserve him.

I noticed some tears on the tip of his eye, and so I gently took my thumb and wiped them away. I took both his hands in mine, rubbing them softly against my own.

Once I got down on one knee, still holding the brunette's hands, he began to gasp slightly at the shock.

"George, since the moment I met you long ago at that concert, I couldn't imagine a world without you. I've loved every moment we have spent together and I can't wait to make more wonderful memories with you. I will love you every second of my life, and after. I want to be with you and walk through life together with you, every step of the way. I will always be here for you, no matter what life throws at either of us. I still get goosebumps whenever you say my name, and I love seeing you smile."

I paused, one of my hands slid down to my pocket and grabbed the green and blue ring I had bought for this special moment.

"Sunflower, you're my one and only true love. I love you George.  Will you marry me?"

I watched as George nodded, tears filling his eyes, with a smile, shining bright on his face. I immediately smiled just as big and stood up to put the ring on him. He leaned in slowly, as did I, and we kissed softly, as I held the one person in the world that I loved most.

(1044 words)

Aw, they're engaged :]

Hope you enjoyed this one

Love ya! <3