Chapter 10

Alex Pov

It all made sense now! I thought thinking to myself. If you looked at the picture carefully, you could see a person. Someone me and George knew to well. Catherine. Oh how I wanted to kill her, and yell at her for hurting George. My best friend.

When I had found George he was so happy with her. Now she was a backstabbing bitch. Catherine had left him, for some guy and said some awful things to George. So he turned to me. The only person he had in his life.

I helped him. Made sure he didn't fall to hard into a hole he wouldn't be able to climb back out of. He was going to drown in his problems, but I had pulled him out of it. I swore a promise to myself, something I never want to break. Nothing will ever happen to Geore again.

I had also added another promise. Not to George but for myself. Kill Catherine.

I looked back down at the picture that Clay had printed out. Clay was nice enough to let us stay at his for a while, until we got everything sorted out.

I still didn't understand how George came to the conclusion about Catherine so fast. Yea sure, she hurt George, and I will kill her when the time comes..But a criminal? Seriously?

That's when I noticed something in the 'criminals' hand. Something shiny. It read 'My Love' on the side of it. It was the bracelet Catherine had given George.

Clay Pov

Its Catherine! Of course it is. Who else would make a mess of the dorm, and only take the bracelet?

I swear I will kill Catherine if its the last thing I do.

George Pov

Clay had taken me and Alex back to his little house. I loved this place. Alex seemed shocked to be here, but didn't show it much.

"George..? Are you okay?" Alex asked hesitantly. I noticed standing by him was Clay who had a small smile on his face in attempt to comfort me.

"Yea..I'm okay" I felt tears on the my eyes that threatened to fall any second. I hated crying, especially in front of other people.

The two sighed and I heard footsteps come closer to me. Soon Alex was hugging me, and Clay stood by whispering about killing Catherine.

I wish Clay would hug me.

I sighed knowing that was the truth now. I like Clay.

"Come on George let's go inside" Alex said pulling me into the house while still hugging me.

"Alright" I said sighing. I turned my head so I was looking at Clay and he gave me a smile. I smiled softly back at him. I love you Clay.

"Wanna watch a movie George?" Clay asked me.

"Oo yea! I can make muffins George!" Alex said looking at me and smiling.

"Blueberry muffins?" I asked slowly.

"Blueberry muffins George" Alex said laughing.

"Okay!" I said sounding like a child. Clay pulled me over to the couch and put on a movie. Alex was busy in the kitchen and said I couldn't come in because he was making the muffins special for me.