act 2: xix. hard trurh

"So is the plan to kill her or what?" Hope asks as she stands besides Lian, out of breath from the fighting.

It had been a full hour of them fighting. Regardless of Lian and Hope always having the upper hand, they always pulled back from striking a fatal hit because although Yuele was a horrible person, they were still sister's and they honestly wanted to find a different way to deal with her.

Lian exhales a deep breath. "I don't know. She's my sister, she's a murderer, and she's 17. It's up to mom. We just need to fight her to keep her away from Ally for now."

"I don't know if I can— ARGH!"

Hope is cut off by her a force hitting her side. She falls to the ground with a scream. Lian looks at up in a frantic, surprised to see Yuele levitating above them. Her sister glares at her with her fierce blueness. "This is not between you and I."

Lian looks at her crying sister for a moment before her hair starts to transform into its bright whiteness. As does her eyes and the glow within her fingers. "You just made it between you and I."

Lian doesn't waste a moment to form a ball of energy and blast it towards Yuele. Yuele dodges it, but Lian must have suspected she would because she uses her other hand to throw another hot blasts which hits her in her damaged side.

Yuele screeches as she is thrown to the ground, though Lian doesn't care as she hovers herself towards her. "If you wanna play, we can play."

//

"Maybe I should go check up on Amelia," Aurora speaks into the air, seeing as though it's been an hour and no sight of her sister. "She said she went to get help, but she still hasn't shown."

"Amelia's okay. I have a connection with everyone," Aria speaks to her sister with a frown. "I'm getting tired from holding the shield, though."

"Take a break, sweetie. I can hold it for a while." Ally speaks calmly with her eyes closes, feeling another contraction coming on. She just inhales it, though.

Aria releases the shield and Ally grunts as she swaddles up all her energy to create one of her own.

Mimi irks an eyebrow. "Maybe you shouldn't be using up your energy when you're in active labor."

"It's either I'll be tired or my baby will be slaughtered. I'm okay with being tired."

"Do you think my daddy is okay?" Zyra asks as she sat by Aria near the window. "Can you still feel him in your head?"

Aria shakes her head. "No, he's too far. But Zay will okay. I'm sure."

A few minutes go by and Ally recieves another contraction. She grunts and releases the shield to hold her stomach, whimpering in pain.

Austin massages her neck, though Ally just grunts even harder. He removes his hands and looks at her suspiciously. "Are you okay? Did that hurt?"

"I-I think the baby is coming— UGH!"

"It's only been, like, three hours," Austin panics with his eyes wide. "Oh, shit."

"I'll go get Mimi." Aurora says as she moves from her spot and hurries out of the room.

There's a loud thump and the room rumbles. Their attention is turned towards the window at the sight of Yuele being slammed into the ground. She looks so beat up that they barely recognize her.

To their surprise, Lian comes at her with full force as she screams with all her might. They all look away as Lian's hit impacts Yuele brutally.

Izabel looks at the sight in fear. "Is-Is she dead?"