iv. eventful evening

reminder: this story is not set hundreds of years ago! it's in modern time, but not with modern technology or housing or anything of that because, well, they're in a poor village.

carry on:

Who was that girl?

Ally didn't know if she were evil or good. She had the open opportunity to take Ally if she wanted to, but didn't. The girl seemed to know who she was, though she was the Miracle Warlock, so that's not surprising. But there's something about her.

Her fuchsia flare had died down around her, as did her almost identical burgundy glow. Of course, she can control her flare, but it died itself. Really, her conscious killed it, but why? The thrzeatening sense led her to chase the girl in the first place; how could it be calm only a mere minute later?

Their voices were sisters; almost identical yet different. She wasn't informed in her sleeping if someone could manipulate voices. Hell, she was sure she had the ability, but she had no idea how to use it. Maybe the girl had manipulated her voice?

But wouldn't she sound the exact same, then?

"Miracle Warlock?" Someone questions, knocking on the door. "It's time for us to get you prepared for the festival.

"My name is Ally," she says, flickering her finger to open the door. "My name is not Miracle Warlock, so please do not call me so."

The people who helped around the castle looks amazed by her power, but they still enter. Ally elegantly stands and turns to them with her calm facial expression. The bow upon her and she's confused. Thinking it was a greeting, she bows back and looks at them.

The woman look at each other in confusion before shaking it off and staring at the powerful, young woman. One of the woman steps forward and bows her head. "We've came to serve your purpose and get you ready for tonight's festival."

Ally blinks at them, not feeling the same feelings as she felt when the blond had offered to help her. Shaking her head at the sights, she says, "I want Austin to dress me."

They stare at each other in confusion once again. "Ally, we have been here by---"

"I'd like Austin to dress me," she repeats, going to sit on the bed. Even her sitting is elegant. "Please, go find Austin."

They all stare at each other in confusion before bowing upon her. They must find this Austin she speaks of.

There was something about him. Not only was he familiar, his eyes held something. Something she wasn't sure of, but the feeling was strong. It wasn't alarming, no. The feeling was nice and made her buzz.

It takes half an hour before there's a knock on her door. Ally stands and look down at her feet as she walked to the door before opening it. Austin's there, hands clasped together in front of him. He looks nicer than usually; a button down with freshly washed jeans.

His eyes meet her and he gives her a nervous smile before bowing. "Hey, Ally," he says, moving his hand to scratch his neck. "I've been told you requested me?"

"I'd like you to dress me." She says, taking a few steps back from the door to let him in.

Austin raises an eyebrow, but steps in regardless. He closes the door behind him then asks, "Why do you want me to dress you? I thought there were people who were going to help you dress."

"I'd like you to."

His eyebrows jumps again as he looks at her in a confused daze. Why had she wanted him to dress her? He was a male, after all. You'd think after a thousand years, you'd want a female to help you dress. Or even by yourself, actually. Was she a robot? The signs were pointing to it.