act 2: i. awakened

hiiiii, so i'm back once more w this book. no one really reads it, but for some reason i love the plot lol i haven't even watched a&a in so long yet this plot stays in my head rent free.... so..... here's a second part!
act 2 won't be too long (i think) but after this i swear i'm done lol.
————-///————

5 years later

"When are you bats going home?" Lian sighs, lying on her bed as she stares up at the ceiling, where Amelia, Aurora, and Aria were all sitting upside down on the ceiling.

"We don't know," Amelia giggles, staring at her favorite cousin. "You should levitate up here with us."

Lian smirks at the children and clasps her hands behind her hand. "I told you monkeys that I can't climb on walls."

"But you can levitate," Aurora pushes, smiling at her. "It'll be fun if you come up here!"

Lian smiles and looks at the youngest in the room, Aria. The girl was merely 4, turning five in a few weeks. She was almost exactly like Lian when she was younger; always scared, shy, and caution. She only followed her sisters or Lian around. She enjoys Ally's company, but is prettt shy around Austin. Marie believes this is because Austin doesn't have any warlock energy, so she doesn't respond to that well. Lian was the same way.

"What do you think Aria? Should I come up there?"

The brown-haired girl shrinks under everyone's stare and before they know it, the girl completely turns invisible. The three of them laugh and Amelia reaches until she can feel her youngest sister and hugs her tight. "You're so funny."

Lian chuckles and shakes her head. "Looks like I'll be staying down here."

As the laughter dies down, there's a zip of air that sudden rushes in the room.

They look over at the red blur to see Zyra, Zay and Hope's daughter. She grins at the girls. "Hiiiiii!"

"Zy!" The three girls on the ceiling exclaim as they crawled down the walls to meet her.

They tackle the toddler with hugs and excitement while Lian just chuckles from her bed.

While the girls were catching up, Zay was elated to see his sister.

Since he and Hope had gotten married, they decided to branch off to a different village to start their new life. Living with Marie wasn't going to cut it and Zay was tired of their poor village, so getting their own place was the only suitable option for them.

"Babe, c'mon! I haven't seen Izabel in a whole year!" Zay whines as he pulls his wife up the stairs of her former home.

Hope glares at him and snatches her arm back. "Zay, I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm eight months pregnant! I'm not running up the dang stairs."

"You won't let me carry you!"

"You run at the speed of freaking sound, Zay. I don't need a headache today."

Zay sighs and moves his hand from her hand to the small of her back, where he wasn't pulling her but instead leading her up the stairs. "You're lucky I love you."

"And you're lucky I don't feel like punching you."

As the couple glares at each other, they don't notice a particular figure standing on top of the stairs. "Wow. Long time, no see, another baby."

Zay looks up quickly at the sound of the voice and grins widely. "'Bel!"

After helping Hope up the last stair, Zay laughs as he tackles his sister in a bright and happy hug. "Man, I missed you so much!"