𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

Devyns POV

"Hey, what's goin on Dal?" Johnny said as we reached Dal at the corner.

"What's up?" Pony said.

"We're early." Dally said.

"What do you wanna do?" Pony asked.

"Nothin legal man, lets get out of here." Dally said walking in the direction where we came from. We began following Dal as he turned around to watch a girl go by. We walked to this janky lookin place and went up to this nice lookin blue car.

"How ya doin Joe?" Pony asked. Me and Ponyboy turned around to see two dudes ganging up on one. A punch was thrown and well you can assume what started. The dude pulled a blade and I didn't noticed the boys walking away until Ponyboy grabbed my hand to pull me from directly in front of it. When we got to the other side of the car he released my hand. I'm really glad I don't blush red right now. We watched what was happening til we heard sirens. Dal bailed so we followed. We walked for a while and I recognized the place quickly as the DX. We were walkin up when I heard Steve retort somethin.

"Hey Soda here come the hoboes." Steve said.

"Hey Sodapop." Ponyboy said.

"Hey I ain't got no cash." Steve said.

"Any one want to buy a windshield wiper man." Dal said. Steve reached for the wiper only for Dal to put it behind his back.

"C'mon Dally!" Steve said.

"Give them the money." Soda said laughing. I guess Dally got bored cause we left the DX and were walking around.

"So what's the movie about?" Johnny asked. Dally did a playfully chokehold thing to Johnny. "Ow Dallas, huh?"

"I don't know Johnny, one of those beach movies. You know they put on a whole bunch of em." Dal said. I was just walkin beside Ponyboy tryin not to but heads with Dally. Two-bit told me a lot of stories about Dal last night. One rough dude, but he's nice to me so I don't know. Dally looked through the windows of this random store as we walked by. We walked behind these buildings to find a group of kids playin cards.

"Hey did I say you guys could play in my grass huh?" Dally said to the boys.

"No." The confused boys responded.

"Well what are you doing here?" Dal asked. "Give me those cards will ya?" The little boys handed Dal all the cards. "You guys ever played 52 pickup?" The boy said something I couldn't understand. "What? Hey don't get, don't get wise with me. I don't like little kids. I just don't like em. I just..." Dally flipped out all the cards. "Get out of here or I'll kill you!" Dal yelled shaking his arms. The boys booked it out of there and we chased them out. I kept with ponyboy while we were running, Johnny, not so much. He came running in after we stopped.

"Sky's gettin dark, lets go. Let's go man." Dally said outta breathe. Man he smokes too much. When we got to the movies Dally wasn't too keene on paying. We found a hole in the fence and crawled under it. I was the last one to get in, Ponyboy helped me the rest of the way outta the fence. We walked by some couple arguing. Dally hopped the pole to get over so we did. I just about ate it, but caught myself. We sat down in the seats and the girl who was arguing with her boyfriend sat in front of us with her friend.

"I'm freezing." Ponyboy said rubbing his arms. I about forgot my jacket, but luckily I didn't.

"Why didn't you bring a jacket stupid?" Dal asked.

"I forgot." Pony said. Dal was struggling to light a weed but grabbed from beside the girl, I think Cherry was her name? He startled her a little bit making her friend laugh.