18.House

|I loved writing this chapter so much and it will hopefully surprise you! Vote and comment to let me know what you thought! xx|

Later that evening, Ariana contemplated whether to dress up in the cute red dress she had bought or go casual, to show her lack of care. In the end, she decided to go casual in  simple skinny jeans, a red top and a leather jacket. She left her hair flowing freely and put it all on one side, leaving the other side bare, exposing her neck, just how Aidan like it. Whenever she had had her hair in a messy pony, he used to pull it out gently, combing it with his fingers, then put it on one side, and then caress and kiss her bare neck. Ariana added a dash of a red lipstick and spirtzed a hint of her dior pure poison, a gift from Aidan and headed out.

The house was detached and almost in the middle of nowhere. There weren't houses for miles and green fields surrounded it. In a sense it looked out of place as the house was modern with glass windows everywhere. But it looked great. His Austin Martin was parked a the front indicating that he was home. Ariana suddenly felt panicked. She had no idea what she was going to say. She always had a plan but as she sat in her car in front of his house, she was lost for words. Crap. She should just go and run away but she had told Alicia that she would talk to him. Darn it. She got out of the car and stood with her hand ready to knock but backed away, walking back to her car. Why was she feeling like this, so nervous and unsure? These edgy emotions were transporting her back to when she had first met Aidan.

She knew him. They'd  been living together for the past couple of months, for crying out loud! Therefore, she gathered her courage and returned to door, with a deep breathe and just as she got ready to knock again, the black door opened. Aidan stood with a binbag in his hand, looking slightly surprised by her presence. He was in his pajama bottoms and with nothing on top. Despite having him all to herself all these months, she was still amazed by how sculptured his abs were and the delicious v of the hips, like it had been painted on or something, but she knew all to well how real it was. It made her feel heated but she quickly chenged her line of naughty thoughts.

'Hi.' Aidan finally spoke.

'Hi.' They stared at each other for a bit, just taking in each other. It felt like thyey hadn;t seen each other in years, although it had been just over a week, Aidan  looked rugged, his beard was longer and his eyes were tired and glassy. But he not ill.

' I heard you were unwell, so uh, I just came to see how you are doing. ' Shit. She had left the chicken soup inside the car so she turned to go back and get it.

'Where are you going? Aren't you going to come inside?' He asked, sounding a little panicked. It filled her with a little relief because it seemed that he didn't want her to go. She lifted up the pot of chicken  soup that she had managed to quickly rustle up.

'I made you some chicken soup seeing as you were ill but I see you're better now." 

'Yes I am but thank you. Come in then.' 

Ariana slipped past him and went inside, admiring the fine interior décor. It was quite simple and was like her home, a temporary place minus the masculinity. But it suited him and his mysteriousness perfectly. As she went closer to the kitchen, she saw that there was tomato and herb pasta cooking. Something told her that he was expecting her or maybe she was just over-thinking too much.  She went into the urban, grey countered kitchen and put the pot down as Aidan returned with a mismatched caramel coloured cotton t-shirt.

'You haven't eaten have you?' He asked getting out two bowls, two plates and two glasses. 

'No.' Ariana said, sitting on the swivel chair near the breakfast table, just watching Aidan cooking.